#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christina Aguilera fans and it's not right

#JusticeForBlackout on June 8th is designed to create conflict with Christian Aguilera fans and it's not right  

224 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Leader
11 hours ago, GodneyBeysusRhisus said:

As usual, I absolutely agree with you, Jordan! It’s 2020, Brit and Christina are almost 40 years old. Shame on that troll for using such a great campaign to promote rivalry and division. I truly cannot figure out why people enjoy creating feuds and petty drama with fanbases, stans, and their ultimate goal, the pop stars themselves, which is insane and sick. I am all I’m on moving the #JusticeforBlackout date, Jordan, and, not that I know that reason it was set for June 8th I will absolutely NOT participate if it isn’t moved. Period.

:kyliecry: Appreciate the kind words!

Okay guys, I’ve reflected on this. To be respectful, I say we move #justiceforblackout to June 9th. That way Xtina and her 4 fans have a full day to get that flop album to #1. Then we have our chance the following day. And when blackout zooms past bionic which will be stalled at #144, they’ll have nobody to blame but themselves.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I feel like it's really petty to even think about starting a fight with Xtina fans. Like how old are we? I think this would be avoided if we postpone though, let Bionic have its moment, it's not like it did very well upon its initial release. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's moved to June 15! :barbie:

OTP, if you see this. Sorry, I didn't see your reply earlier. But I replied just now. And all I can say is THANK YOU. 💛🧡💜

We won! :letitburn:

#Justiceforbionic on June 8th. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's moved to June 15! :barbie:

OTP, if you see this. Sorry, I didn't see your reply earlier. But I replied just now. And all I can say is THANK YOU. 💛🧡💜

lol the irony that outtathis***** was refusing to change the date and saying that BreatheHeavy won't make a difference and talking sh-t and then ends up changing it in the end

he's sooo fake

:spit::spit::spit:

• Haha 2