Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

I’m going to assume you’re 12 years old and ignore your ridiculously off topic low blows. 

Really? You’re the one throwing a temper tantrum because your question wasn’t an answer. The jokes wrote themselves. Take care

58 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Hunny, that's every AMA ever :ehidk:

Even so, she was asked about Britney Jean, the piece of me shade song, #freebritney, etc. I agree, her answers to some of these were dodgy at best but that's not a moderation issue. She's only gonna answer what she wants, she can't be forced into anything more - the alternative is her not doing this at all and this being just another boring Thursday in Exhell. If we all only appreciated AMA's if they happened on our terms, then nobody would ever give us the light of day. Please stop being such a debby downer about this because I am glad we got this and I want more of these in the future. :ririshade2:

On a seperate note, I made a thread about who else ya'll think should do this and it completely flopped so if anyone reading this wants to check that out and contribute I would feel a tad less like a loser. Thanks. :crying1:

David LaChapelle

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Really? You’re the one throwing a temper tantrum because your question wasn’t an answer. The jokes wrote themselves. Take care

Me and the person I had the issue with talked like mature adults and worked it out. 

So now you just seem pressed for some reason. The conversation had nothing to do with you. Go away lol. :ehidk:

• Love 1

Some of y'all are mad that she didn't see your question when there's over 30 pages, and most people asked more than one question on each post, and most of them were duplicates. Be glad she even talked about some of these topics:brityawning: 

Also can someone PLEASEEEE tell me if Unbroken really isn't Britney? I've had that song in my iTunes for like a year now....

• Love 1

Wait, she’s saying Britney DID NOT RECORD Unbroken?

She says she recorded the demo...the recording we have doesn’t really sound like Myah. But I suppose it doesn’t totally sound like Britney either. So that’s actually Myah? Do we think this was still a FF demo or something else for BJ?

Also, the second verse of Body Ache - which everyone immediately jumped on as sounding suspiciously unlike Britney - she’s claiming Britney May have helped write the ******* lyrics for?! I cannot. 

• Like 1

~Britney voice~ "That was fun!"

Myah seemed like a pretty cool person (honestly, no shade). I'm gonna say for my own clarity that she spilled some tea :checkit: ...subtly.

Her favorite tracks on BJ: Body Ache, Passenger, Til It's Gone and Work *****! Of course her standout tracks. :spit: LMAO  

...and that demo question of her confirming that she, and not Britney recorded Unbroken. :OMGney: Loved it!

My takeaway... If a legit HQ version of Unbroken existed I'd add it on as a BJ bonus track in my digital library. It would fit right in. :queenflopga:

Thank you Myah! :mcwave:

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Wouldn't we all sing lead if we were given the opportunity? She was probably given a fat paycheck. :ohwut: 

Exactly, especially a starving artist trying to make it. Been there too personally, it’s foolish to not make compromises in your art because frankly creativity doesn’t pay the bills. Like she said, who would turn down the opportunity to work on a Britney Spears project? If her team asked me to be their photographer, I wouldn’t hesitate either or regret it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, Barajas said:

This woman has Britney voice and Lady Gaga body ... :umomg: 

perfect material for an Iluminanity conspiracy theory video. :o

You mean that not only Stefani moonlights as Lady Gaga but her other part time job is being Myah Marie so she can live out her inner Britney stan dream of working with her idol without anyone knowing that fact yet we know that she doesn’t know that we know :orly:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1