Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

Just now, MSTAR said:

@monkeystar88

Could I know why you put a "dislike" reaction to many post here in the first pages? Like, I know everyone is free to dislike opinions, and a dislike reaction is nothing, but here you just disliked almost all messages for no reason... Is it possible to know why you disgagreed with many posts? :ineedthetruth:

TBH i was just reading a post and i decided to try to give a little attention to everyone posts before posting my own. i meant no malice. i didn't think it meant so much to people i thought we could civilly talk about things but perhaps i was wrong :[

Just now, monkeystar88 said:

TBH i was just reading a post and i decided to try to give a little attention to everyone posts before posting my own. i meant no malice. i didn't think it meant so much to people i thought we could civilly talk about things but perhaps i was wrong :[

i am sorry for anyone's reputation i may have hurt that was not my intention 

2 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I love Britney Jean btw

All the more reason why you should be into this AMA. Yet you out here spreading your fake wokeness

You're so loud and outspoken earlier and asking people to speak up. And when I called you out, you act like oh you're being bullied and play the victim? :awww:

Where's that brave face you had on earlier? Like I said. You can dish it, but you can't take it? :imacat:

12 hours ago, joko***** said:

Are ppl mad at Jordan fr?? Wtf was he supposed to do, put a knife to her throat & make her answer the questions 😂 she peeped all them questions, she just picked what she wanted to answer. Simple as that. The girl signed an NDA, it’s blatant 

How come you got to keep bish in your username?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

TBH i was just reading a post and i decided to try to give a little attention to everyone posts before posting my own.

Ohhh so you did it for attention? Clearly. Well, now you got the attention you so desperately seek. But oh wait, now you can't take it? Is the attention too much for you now? :tiffdrink:

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

All the more reason why you should be into this AMA. Yet you out here spreading your fake wokeness

You're so loud and outspoken earlier and asking people to speak up. And when I called you out, you act like oh you're being bullied and play the victim? :awww:

Where's that brave face you had on earlier? Like I said. You can dish it, but you can't take it? :imacat:

you said i was pathetic or something and had no life. which is close i suffer from depression high anxiety from my severe bipolar disorder 

3 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

i don't wanna be negative with you. So please just stop. this is supposed to a safe haven for true Britney fans 

Oh? :awww:

You don't want to be negative with me? But isn't that how this all started? You being negative to me:tiffdrink:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ohhh so you did it for attention? Clearly. Well, now you got the attention you so desperately seek. But oh wait, now you can't take it? Is the attention too much for you now? :tiffdrink:

Youre being a bully! And you're tbh you're hurting my feelings and i don't think this is what Britney would like 

8 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

How come you got to keep bish in your username?

It's like VEVO on YouTube, some achieved to have VEVO on their channel's name while YouTube don't allow to add the vevo word on the name of a channel. :haha:

I'm joking lol :cuteidk: but I think you can still manage to have it, or maybe was created before the b***h word was censored/auto-detected? Idk

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

:watrusayin: I'm legit confused. She answered a lot of questions. Was there something specific you wanted her to answer that she didn't? I don't want a pissing match. Just genuinely trying to understand. 

I think these AMA's just might need a moderator or something to eliminate duplicate questions so more questions can get answered. 

I'm so glad she did video responses, so much intention can get lost in text.

Another great AMA though! Definitely gave me some new perspectives.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

It's like VEVO on YouTube, some acheived to have VEVO on their channel's name while YouTube don't allow to add the vevo word on the name of a channel. :haha:

I'm joking lol :cuteidk: but I think you can still manage to have it, or maybe was created before the b***h word was censored/auto-detected? Idk

Mine had been Britney's ***** since pretty much my join date though, it only got censored recently.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

I think these AMA's just might need a moderator or something to eliminate duplicate questions so more questions can get answered. 

I'm so glad she did video responses, so much intention can get lost in text.

Another great AMA though! Definitely gave me some new perspectives.

or just to keep bullys out. we need to be able to debate civily. we are all fans

2 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

you said i was pathetic or something and had no life. which is close i suffer from depression high anxiety from my severe bipolar disorder 

:fakewow:

Claps for you. :mimiclap:

Using mental health as an excuse to get a free pass for spreading negativity. :meryl:

You really think its ok to act holier than thou and be like this bad bich and then when people give it to you, you flip your depression card?

If you really wanna help yourself, log off and when you think you feel like wanting to spread your negativity somewhere other than your house, DON'T.

Cause i'm not the one. And you tried it. :barbie:

6 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Mine had been Britney's ***** since pretty much my join date though, it only got censored recently.

Ah, then maybe it's done manually, a moderator or someone is censoring names and is not done automatically.

• Like 1
Just now, monkeystar88 said:

or just to keep bullys out. we need to be able to debate civily. we are all fans

Or you could, I dunno, just stop responding and dragging out a pointless conversation?

It's not bullying if it's a two way street, you both kept going after each other and it's unnecessary.

• Haha 1