Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

7 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Look at the way we've addressed each other. Be Honest!

This event was created by @JordanMiller to shed some light to some (not all) of the fandoms questions about Myah Marie, Britney Jean, and her music.

How is this event anti-Britney? Just because you don't like the album and you think it's a "stain" in her discography is totally unrelated to the purpose of this AMA event.

We all got interesting surprises. Everyone is pleased except for 6 or 7 people. But those people do not see this as being "anti-Britney". If anything, this thread started as anti-Myah actually. And now people see her in a different light. That there is a human being behind the story. And that's ultimately why @JordanMiller  wanted this AMA. :imacat:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Can we just leave each other alone?

What better advice to follow than your own. :tiffdrink:

You really out here telling me I should leave you alone when you're the one who went to another thread to spread your hate on me.

Who's pressed and obsessed now? :imacat:

25 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This event was created by @JordanMiller to shed some light to some (not all) of the fandoms questions about Myah Marie, Britney Jean, and her music.

How is this event anti-Britney? Just because you don't like the album and you think it's a "stain" in her discography is totally unrelated to the purpose of this AMA event.

We all got interesting surprises. Everyone is pleased except for 6 or 7 people. But those people do not see this as being "anti-Britney". If anything, this thread started as anti-Myah actually. And now people see her in a different light. That there is a human being behind the story. And that's ultimately why @JordanMiller  wanted this AMA. :imacat:

We might disagree but we might agree that there is a lot of fan tension on this Britney Jean album? That's the opposite of the what a Britney Spears forum should be. She should be in the entertainment section then if Myah needs to promote. With FREEBRITNEY in the air i think we can imagine why this could be detrimental but perhaps integral?  

4 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

We might disagree but we might agree that there is a lot of fan tension on this Britney Jean album? That's the opposite of the what a Britney Spears forum should be. She should be in the entertainment section then if Myah needs to promote. With FREEBRITNEY in the air i think we can imagine why this could be detrimental but perhaps integral?  

Everyone in this thread except for Exhale best selling artist @PokemonSpears doesn't like Britney Jean and it does make a lot of us cringe and whatnot.

But that's totally beside the point of this AMA. Just because Exhalers asked for Britney Jean related questions it don't mean they're being "anti-Britney".

You trynna be woke or something? Cause this ain't woke at all. :imacat:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Everyone in this thread except for Exhale best selling artist @PokemonSpears doesn't like Britney Jean and it does make a lot of us cringe and whatnot.

But that's totally beside the point of this AMA. Just because the people asked for Britney Jean related question it don't mean they're being "anti-Britney".

You trynna be woke or something? Cause this ain't woke at all. :imacat:

I love Britney Jean btw

@monkeystar88

Could I know why you put a "dislike" reaction to many post here in the first pages? Like, I know everyone is free to dislike opinions, and a dislike reaction is nothing, but here you just disliked almost all messages for no reason... Is it possible to know why you disgagreed with many posts? :ineedthetruth:

• Like 1