Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

Just now, C0CKy said:

But he literally did control what she answered by cherry picking questions that didn’t relate to BJ.

He comes across as combative by patronizing me for my question not being answered. It’s truly not about my question not being answered.  

Again, I’ll just say I’ve never seen an AMA conducted like this where the person of interest doesn’t get to view all of the questions asked. And I’ll leave it at that because I’m going on circles. 

Dude, relax. You’re going to pop a vein. “Ask me anything” does NOT mean “answer anything”. I’m surprised she even answered the question about the diss track. What more did you want? Her to say “yes I sang the entire Bologna Juice album”??? So then she can get sued by LOUser? Chill out, please.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

But he literally did control what she answered by cherry picking questions that didn’t relate to BJ.

He comes across as combative by patronizing me for my question not being answered. It’s truly not about my question not being answered.  

Again, I’ll just say I’ve never seen an AMA conducted like this where the person of interest doesn’t get to view all of the questions asked. And I’ll leave it at that because I’m going in circles. 

Jordan stated that she herself also went through Exhale and selected questions to respond to:

12 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I presented her questions, but also she was literally on Exhale reading through the comments and sending me screen shots of a member's post, then sending me a video response to it.  :shocked:

I can't with y'all getting your p u$$ies clenched up for nothing :clown:

Were you guys reeeeally expecting for her to be like "oooh Britney Jean, yeah I recorded the whole thing". Even if she did address any questions, she'd have said what she's said before "I can't take the credit away from Britney".

Either way nobody wins and you're still gonna get p i$$ed if she answered BJ related questions or not. SHE'S NEVER GOING TO ADMIT IT. LET IT GO. :pika:

IT'S NOT THAT DEEP. It's a bit of fun, she's obviously very aware of everything that is said on this site, she held herself pretty well. I enjoyed it, thanks Jordan!!

• Like 1

Myah signed CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS. You really thought that she would ruin her career for some bitter Britney fans who sent her death threats ? :surejan:

Don't forger that Loucifer And Co. sued everyone and their mothers these past few months 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Dude, relax. You’re going to pop a vein. “Ask me anything” does NOT mean “answer anything”. I’m surprised she even answered the question about the diss track. What more did you want? Her to say “yes I sang the entire Bologna Juice album”??? So then she can get sued by LOUser? Chill out, please.

I’m perfectly calm. I just had an opinion on this AMA and it wasn’t glitter and gold. I’m not going to shrink my honest opinions down for anyone’s comfort. I don’t believe I’ve been disrespectful.

Weren’t you just getting your butt handed to you (by Jordan as a matter of fact,) in a thread for talking about how Jamboree Lou needs lip fillers and how ugly she is? Now you’re the authority over what exactly?  Sit down. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Are ppl mad at Jordan fr?? Wtf was he supposed to do, put a knife to her throat & make her answer the questions 😂 she peeped all them questions, she just picked what she wanted to answer. Simple as that. The girl signed an NDA, it’s blatant 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

I’m perfectly calm. I just had an opinion on this AMA and it wasn’t glitter and gold. I’m not going to shrink my honest opinions down for anyone’s comfort. I don’t believe I’ve been disrespectful.

Weren’t you just getting your butt handed to you (by Jordan as a matter of fact,) in a thread for talking about how Jamboree Lou needs lip fillers and how ugly she is? Now you’re the authority over what exactly?  Sit down. 

I didn’t call Jimmie Lou ugly, but I did make a comment about lip fillers. There’s a difference between throwing light shade and being an ungrateful little shrimp d_ick. Suck a shoe.

25 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I presented her questions, but also she was literally on Exhale reading through the comments and sending me screen shots of a member's post, then sending me a video response to it.  :shocked:

I wasn’t aware that she was on Exhale reading the questions. I owe you an apology in that case. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Man, some people do need a chill pill. Like she said, we all poke fun and have inside jokes stop getting butt hurt over anything that gives the slightest hint of negativity. I never hated her personally and she’s just doing her job, it’s her team that is to blame, now it’s even more shady about Dr Luke and Larry’s relationship. I think she’s a sweet person.

But also I can’t help not see her as a lady Gaga Doppelgänger :gagasmile:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Man, some people do need a chill pill. Like she said, we all poke fun and have inside jokes stop getting butt hurt over anything that gives the slightest hint of negativity. I never hated her personally and she’s just doing her job, it’s her team that is to blame, now it’s even more shady about Dr Luke and Larry’s relationship. I think she’s a sweet person.

But also I can’t help not see her as a lady Gaga Doppelgänger :gagasmile:

Wouldn't we all sing lead if we were given the opportunity? She was probably given a fat paycheck. :ohwut: 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I didn’t call Jimmie Lou ugly, but I did make a comment about lip fillers. There’s a difference between throwing light shade and being an ungrateful little shrimp d_ick. Suck a shoe.

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Ungrateful. This is what everyone was attempting to explain to you.

I’m going to assume you’re 12 years old and ignore your ridiculously off topic low blows.