Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

6 hours ago, Captain Marvel said:

Hopefully Myah isn't in any trouble or being harassed by any uglies.  She really does seem like a nice girl with only good intentions.  :saycheese:

Okay, but why does "Body Ache" have like 9 writers?  I forgot that track was also produced by David Guetta.  :cackling:

9 writers all being Britney :queenflopga:

1. Britney Spears. 2. Britney Jean Spears. 3. Britney. 4. Britney Jean. 5. Ms. Spears. 6. Britney, *****. 7. Godney. 8. Brit. 9. Brittany 

Multiple persona queen :urite:

• Haha 2
Just now, monkeystar88 said:

i think this whole thread is gross and kinda of anit-BRITNEY! 

You're gross. Cause you really out here talking about being disgusted by "anti-Britney" yet your giving downvotes to my post in this thread hours after the fact when not one of my posts you downvoted are "anti-Britney". :imacat:

• Haha 1

After watching the twitter answers I can geniuly say Exhale makes drama of anything :whatitellu:

Her answers were nice and I'm glad she talked about old demos which I found myself listening in past a lot!

I think it was a good choice to change things up for Glory because of the fandom drama about BJ, you're not supposed to listen to songs and doubt who's the lead but it is what it is and BJ still had bops :teigen:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You're gross. Cause you really out here talking about being disgusted by "anti-Britney" yet your giving downvotes to my post in this thread hours after the fact when not one of my posts you downvoted are "anti-Britney". :imacat:

what you are really are worried about are downvotes...i'm sorry...i bruised you're ego

3 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

what you are really are worried about are downvotes...i'm sorry...i bruised you're ego

You're spreading downvotes to a lot of people.

I'm sorry you think this event is anti-Britney when it is meant to share more information about the fandom's questions about Britney Jean and other Britney Spears related inquiries.

But because you might have a sad and pathetic life, you're in this thread spreading hate and negativity.

2 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

i'm sharing my opinion. i am part of this site YES i think. I'm quite content in my life not HAPPY yet.

You hate everyone who participated in the AMA but not the one who created the AMA?

Why don't you tell @JordanMiller your opinions? or is it cause he's hot and yummy? I'm just sharing my opinion too. If you hate this so much, why don't you tell Jordan yourself. Instead of hating. You're gross cause you're a hater. :imacat:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

You hate everyone who participated in the AMA but not the one who created the AMA?

Why don't you tell @JordanMiller your opinions? or is it cause he's hot and yummy? I'm just sharing my opinion too. If you hate this so much, why don't you tell Jordan yourself. Instead of hating. You're gross cause you're a hater. :imacat:

This is where is goes a little far! Now it is kinda like you are harassing me for opposing your view!

1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

This is where is goes a little far! Now it is kinda like you are harassing me for opposing your view!

I'm just sharing my opinion. I am part of this site.

Your words, not mine.

Why you think i'm harrassing you? You can dish it but you can't take it?

If you wanna be a bad bich, chile be one. But don't be weak sauce. Cause i'm not the one. :imacat:

• Love 1