Britney's Instagram LOSES Followers Every Time She Posts !

Britney doesn't care, sadly.

If she ever wanted to "come back" even if to just generate some quick cash, she could get them back so quickly. 

I'm guessing she will have to hit some kind of worse rock bottom before she changes or accepts any help again to start up her career again. As far as being seen in a flattering light again.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, BritneyWiki said:

Britney doesn't care, sadly.

If she ever wanted to "come back" even if to just generate some quick cash, she could get them back so quickly. 

I'm guessing she will have to hit some kind of worse rock bottom before she changes or accepts any help again to start up her career again. As far as being seen in a flattering light again.

I can understand her hating the world for everything that happened but why hate herself and portray herself in such a poor light? Why let Team Con win the media war? 

This was her a few months ago:
417418694_1336980873615460_8034079022501

Now she has 42.2M million followers.

500k people abandoned her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I can understand her hating the world for everything that happened but why hate herself and portray herself in such a poor light? Why let Team Con win the media war? 

This was her a few months ago:
417418694_1336980873615460_8034079022501

Now she has 42.2M million followers.

500k people abandoned her.

500k isn't much tbh and she's definitely not been cancelled. 

Diddy (Sean Combs) still has over 19 million followers and a video was just released of him beating and torturing his ex in a hotel.  I wonder how many he lost because of that?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

There’s nothing exciting, interesting or innovative about her posts. We just pay attention because we’re fans and have some slim delusional hope she’ll do better but most people are disgusted and turned off by her - the videos are disturbing to say the least 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, BritneyWiki said:

500k isn't much tbh and she's definitely not been cancelled. 

Diddy (Sean Combs) still has over 19 million followers and a video was just released of him beating and torturing his ex in a hotel.  I wonder how many he lost because of that?

Screenshot-2024-05-19-224626.png

Just in the last 30 days she has lost almost 30k followers.

It seems like she's just existing and seeking attention on Instagram, and it turns people off.

I think she wants for people to lose interest. I get it, but she's just self-sabotaging in the long run. But it's her life to destroy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Her Instagram has nothing interesting. She's been posting literally the same thing for almost a decade: appalling videos, nonsense texts, attacks on celebrities or random people. At this point she became a predictable person. 

But I believe that all she has to do is release some music and the number of followers will rise again.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney is not an influencer, she does not work with social, social is not real life. When can it matter to a person to lose followers.

It is you who live h24 on the internet and the problems are obvious.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, BPI said:

Britney is not an influencer, she does not work with social, social is not real life. When can it matter to a person to lose followers.

It is you who live h24 on the internet and the problems are obvious.

Idgaf to her insta and followers :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

btw- I opened this thread just because I read it as a "FLOWERS" :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.