Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Sorry man. We did our best. Calling this an absolute joke doesn't feel very constructive to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Jordan, I appreciate you. You didn’t have to set this up for us, and you also didn’t have to give Myah any tough questions, but you did. Thanks for being awesome and helping exhale get better and better, Jordan!

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

i'm sorry what :chrissy: everything i have seen @C0CKy post it's a fight for her freedom, rights and overall really important things that's quintessentially vital :lessons: NOT ONCE has he wanted to 'talk ****' on Britney, so I don't really know what you've been reading :chrissy:

get a grip, seriously :cackling:

not reading. save it for someone that cares sweetie.

18 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Dayum :kidcries:

It was not. It was a professional and enlightening AMA. I'm sad about she's not mentioning the BJ Gate, but we all know that it could happen (NDA). Thank you for the great opportunity, I can see her, now, more as a human and a great professional. She's so beautiful and cute! But I will never forget about Unbroken! My heart is shattered :didilie:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Calling it an AMA doesn’t feel very constructive to me when that’s clearly not what it was. It comes across as very bait and switch. 

It was called ASK me anything NOT ANSWER anything! Sheesh. Just be grateful man

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Calling it an AMA doesn’t feel very constructive to me when that’s clearly not what it was. It comes across as very bait and switch. 

:watrusayin: I'm legit confused. She answered a lot of questions. Was there something specific you wanted her to answer that she didn't? I don't want a pissing match. Just genuinely trying to understand. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Gurls lets move to the bigger issues at hand.

who did the Sorry Adam Demo? and could that person be who we hear on Britney Jean?

Someone said it was ELXXR. I don't know who they are though. :lostney:

• Like 1