Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

12 minutes ago, Captain Marvel said:

Hopefully Myah isn't in any trouble or being harassed by any uglies.  She really does seem like a nice girl with only good intentions.  :saycheese:

Okay, but why does "Body Ache" have like 9 writers?  I forgot that track was also produced by David Guetta.  :cackling:

A lot of pop songs have tons of writers. MATM has nearly as many writers as that. The songs get passed around to different writers and the artists for writing sessions. Each person adds their own part to make a complete song. Like Myah said, for instance, in Body Ache, they left the second verse open. And actually, comparing it to the first verse, you can tell each was written by different (groups of) people.

• Like 1
On 5/20/2020 at 5:46 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Anyway, how did your songs end up in Taeyeon's (legendary K-Pop idol, member of legendary K-Pop girl group Girls' Generation) discography? I'm talking about "I", "Love in Color" and "Fire":typing: It seems to me that you're credited for "music" (checked wikipedia). Did you write the English lyrics? If you did, then I'm assuming you only got credited for "music" because they had to translate the songs to Korean. Or am I completely off? Anyway, that's a really big and impressive entry to have in your portfolio. Good stuff! :mimiclap: I mean, "I" was HUUUGE. How juicy were the royalties? :jl: I don't want to be THAT person, but do you listen to K-Pop? :clownery:

YASSS TAEYEON MY QUEEN!! :wontcry:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

A lot of pop songs have tons of writers. MATM has nearly as many writers as that. The songs get passed around to different writers and the artists for writing sessions. Each person adds their own part to make a complete song. Like Myah said, for instance, in Body Ache, they left the second verse open. And actually, comparing it to the first verse, you can tell each was written by different (groups of) people.

Yeah, I get all of this.  

Revisiting the album again tonight, and reading the credits on wiki threw me off.  I thought there was maybe 4 writers tops for BA. MATM has a lot more layers to it so the many credits on that track makes sense.    

34 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I find it extremely weird that she never met Britney as an adult working for her! WTF?!

I don't think it's weird. In this day and age, making songs can be perfectly done remotely. I don't think Britney and Giorgio Moroder ever met, for example.

And especially the work of a backup singer, or recording demos, I think that happens very independently of the main artists' recording sessions. And even more with someone like Britney that just goes to the studio, does her job and leaves.

• Like 3
  • Leader
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I legit think this AMA was one of the coolest and most fun things Jordan has ever done on this site. With Myah being such a controversial character in the Britney story it was very cool to hear what she had to say. I think it wen very well and we even got some fun tea and insight. Thank you @JordanMiller, this was a great treat to unpack after a very busy day at work. The video reply was awesome too, thanks to whomever had that idea!

Thanks for the kind words. The video idea was hers! She asked me if she could send videos as her responses and I was like :tiffanynod:

Genius.

I'd like to have more AMAs go down in that format as well. If they're comfortable with it of course. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Why are you always acting like that whenever someone asks you a legit question ? And when you get an answer to your question. Than you ignore the users. Like what's the deal 

(I second this question with regards to a different thread 🙈)

Although I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt. So maybe Jordan has just been too busy to answer me 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1

I thoroughly enjoyed watching her answers and I quite like her. She seems like a nice person and you can tell that she genuinely loves Brit

Her having lead vocals on BJ is not on her. It is on Britney's team and the label for going against B's vision. Myah went and recorded for her coins, I aint gonna hate on the girl for that. My hate is reserved for the people responsible for scamming the fanbase by releasing that messy record.

That being said, an apology to Britney, even if it was at least during that AMA (?), for that tasteless parody of POM she did is definitely overdue and I feel like I and anyone else shouldnt need to point this out. Poor Britney was at rock bottom, had her kids taken from her and was dealing with the whole world laughing at her at the age of 25... Sorry but Myah inferring that she wrote, recorded and uploaded it as some sort of warped message of support to Britney doesn't sit right with me. The situation was certainly not to be made light of, especially in such a way. The events lead the path and opened doors to the wrong people which lead to the  conservatorship. If Myah thinks that being 17  was an excuse for nasty bullying of Britney then I ask her for her opinions of Perez's sick comments about her kids and his wishes for her life to end.

I am also disappointed with her response regarding the freebritney movement. Girl, watch FTR, read the leaked (and confirmed as authentic by her own team) emails,  pre C Ship. Read the leaked third person letters by Britney, post C Ship. Check the official document confirming her father lied about her having DEMENTIA along with the very accessible evidence that she has tried continuously to contest the arrangement... Her team are not great for the treatment of Britney over the years I am afraid and you must realise that they all wanted to line their own pockets at the expense of Britney's health an happiness. They shoved her back into the headlights of fame merely months after her hospitalisation all whilst stripping her of control of her life.

Britney has opened a lot of doors for you Myah and considering your parody of her own song and the above  information, at the very least you should get behind her in her fight for freedom. If you love Britney like you profess then her freedom should come before any potential business ventures you may be foreseeing. 

giphy.gif

@JordanMiller congrats, a brilliant little event for us all and please more like this and less attention to the vile creature Pe*ez Hilt*n.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Congratulations to all the winners! :barbie:

I rewarded the following whose questions got answered by @MyahMarie with 100 Exhale points (Exhale money) ! 💛🧡💜

(in chronological order)

*** PokemonSpears and Brat were rewarded with 200 points for being picked twice.

*** I did not reward myself. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I have no idea what these points means but I feel like summer camp when I won something :ohwut:

Anyway, besides my answer I got a Candy From Strangers shoutout and Rain On Me will have to wait for a second...:ari:

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, TikTik***** said:

I have no idea what these points means but I feel like summer camp when I won something

It's not an official contest. It's just something I want to do cause I have a lot so like it's just an excuse to spend them. :imacat:

Exhale points are like money. You can see your points on your profile. You can purchase stuff, just go to the navigation panel, under Extras > Members Shop. :barbie:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Thanks for the kind words. The video idea was hers! She asked me if she could send videos as her responses and I was like :tiffanynod:

Genius.

I'd like to have more AMAs go down in that format as well. If they're comfortable with it of course. 

AMA with Britney Spears please Jordan :hugs:

So what is your favourite candle scent? I like vanilla candles. They are so cool and urban. :demi:

• Haha 3