Brian Friedman shares final clip of Britney rehearsing the "Hold It Against Me" choreo

I love this video actually and is the only Britney video my bf likes due to the joker jace and the fight scene clearly.

i also always imagined (since Born this way MV came out around the same time) that a larger interlude story of “them” taking from Britney as a prisoner (white dress) whilst forced to watch her past work to “gimme something more, I don’t wanna wait I want it now”. The breakdown scene of her fighting is after breaking loose of the prison and fighting her clone, Aka Mona Lisa.

end the of the video is her actually leaving earth and the force destroys the building.... 

Joseph Kahn following this with a Till the World Ends where Britney and her Martian army return to a battle over earth. Much better than Sewerney  ;) 

oops long rant again... long story short great video lol 😝 

• Like 2

Both videos show she had good moves but wasn't really feeling it. Like that choreo wasn't her choice. But i am so glad we can see all those rehearsals now.  Also wonder if he needs permission from Britneys team to post all those rehearsals. 

As usual all the good threads happen while i'm having my nap. :imacat:

I did see the first video on Brian's IG before i snoozed and I gotta say she slayed that. If only she was as on point in the second video, the promo, and the tour - it would make HIAM's choreography so much more appealing. It feels like the stage performance is a condensed version of the real choreography for the final chorus (as seen in the first video). :barbie:

• Love 2

I got mixed feelings watching this vid and all the other hiam tour vids on this thread. Brings me back to 2011.. she did a better job on tour and she did what she was taught to (choreography wise by Brian)  decently enough to pass. But Bc her back up dancers r dancing sooo hard and beautifully In the vid it makes Britney look bad in a sense Bc she’s not hitting the moves like the rest but we see she wasn’t taught to or whatever the case may be.  Idk I would of scrapped this routine as the Star doesn’t look much like a star imo. I only liked the chair scene.  She did better on the actual tour but idk. Just doesn’t look cohesive to me. 

• Love 2

I still love watching this video. There’s nothing quite like Britney in rehearsals (BOMT, Mannequin) she really brings it. And HIAM is a bop :duadance:

BUT 

The choreography isn’t good. Sorry Brian, you’re overrated :bedtime:

Its not that Britney is stiff in this case, it’s the moves. They are clunky and don’t transition well. This isn’t Britney Spears choreo, its like a totally different dancing style. Brian does/teaches the Slave4U choreo in a YT video and he makes that look stiff and clunky. 
He’s a good dancer and choreographer, but he went in the wrong direction for Brit :donewithit:

• Love 3

Here's the video of Rain on YouTube. Maybe she was hella nervous for the actual performance, because she looked more comfortable during rehearsals. Not saying that the choreo rocks, because it's really robotic and that's not Britney's fault, but as someone said, it feels like she's forcing her body to move, like something was off and she didn't have the energy to go through the motions as always. To think that this hardly stopped up until 2016...

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That’s one way to pass the time I guess. 
I’ve just been... “baking” for the last 2 months :cigney:

I don't have a life. I'm just on Exhale all the time and social media and watching cartoons. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Love 2