Brian Friedman shares final clip of Britney rehearsing the "Hold It Against Me" choreo

One thing I’ll say about B fans, is that some of you all scrutinize her really badly. Even if she isn’t in her prime and seems to only be going through the motions in these clips, we should be happy she is still with us! After 2007 it’s a blessing she’s still with us and has given us 4 albums since then (Well 3...**** off Bologna Juice)! So let’s just celebrate that she’s a fighter, a survivor, and is healthier and happier. And let’s be happy that she’s fighting for what she wants, her FREEDOM! Let’s build her up, not tear her down. She’s THE princess of pop

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

One thing I’ll say about B fans, is that some of you all scrutinize her really badly. Even if she isn’t in her prime and seems to only be going through the motions in these clips, we should be happy she is still with us! After 2007 it’s a blessing she’s still with us and has given us 4 albums since then (Well 3...**** off Bologna Juice)! So let’s just celebrate that she’s a fighter, a survivor, and is healthier and happier. And let’s be happy that she’s fighting for what she wants, her FREEDOM! Let’s build her up, not tear her down. She’s THE princess of pop

ok i legit just said that the tour was BETTER than the promo and that the rehearsal was a little lazy 

come on i wasn't bashing 

if i was i would've said hateful words or laughed or bla bla

the rehearsal was great just she messed up a bit

want me to lie? and say she hit all the moves perfectly 

6 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

ok i legit just said that the tour was BETTER than the promo and that the rehearsal was a little lazy 

come on i wasn't bashing 

if i was i would've said hateful words or laughed or bla bla

the rehearsal was great just she messed up a bit

want me to lie? and say she hit all the moves perfectly 

Uh. Relax. I wasn’t calling out anyone in particular. I’m just saying in general B fans scrutinize everything she does. But the truth is, she could’ve stopped doing anything after 2007...so we should all consider anything she does a bonus. So, once again, I wasn’t talking about you or anyone specifically. All love from me 🙂

• Love 1

My quick review:

- I LOVE watching her performing in regular clothes (top and pants) than stupid costumes, leotards and lingerie. It accentuates her body better and looks less cheap, and feels more relatable. Her casual outfits >>>>> Everything in POM
- She's clearly not into it, but she's still slaying without even trying (and while heavily medicated).  Notice how she never smiled once during any of these rehearsals? 
- I can't help but think that the chair part looks like an electric chair (like a prisoner being shocked against their will)... symbolism?
- Her little bow at the end was cute, but almost like a 'happy? i did it' to her team lol
- SIde note: I love this song, hate the performance and MV. I only enjoy this ending part of the choreo, but it's not even that great lol.

• Like 5

I seriously love the behind the scenes footage of her dancing!!  If that was her first day of rehearsals then damn!  The thing is is that we don’t know what was going on in her head during every performance.  Everyone has their good days and bad days.  There are so many factors that come into play.  I just hope she finds the urge to perform again.  If that is what she even wants to do.  Whatever makes her happy.  :sendinglove:

• Love 4
  • Like 1