Brian Friedman shares final clip of Britney rehearsing the "Hold It Against Me" choreo

1 hour ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I love such videos :clap:

But all the time I see FFney, even on rehearsals, my question is, why the hell she has to wear high heels? :eheeek:
I can only imagine how hard is to go and dance on stage wearing such shoes. Especially after the knee injury from years ago.
She's probably holding herself back all the time, focusing on not falling down :omg:

Actually during ff era she opted for smaller more chubbier heels where as for circus she was legit wearing stilettos 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m not mad at this actually. But I do think Brian should stop baiting us with old footage to get attention from us. Seems...slimy in my opinion. I also think this looks better than the tour mainly because the FFT costume for this song sucked. How is he posting these videos without any repercussions from her team? And why didn’t he post these years ago when we asked for them on Twitter? Lol. But at this point, I’ll take anything new from Britney...I’ll take a new hair flip at this juncture.

I know, i wanted them sooooo bad years ago. But i think they were more strict with him then. He probably hasn't communicated with them about showing the videos. I don't think her team can really do anything besides not working with him in the future.

• Like 1