Jamie Lynn says Britney is NOT retiring, no new plans for music (new interview)

15 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

That's really sweet of JL to say. I can't stand when people think Britney's own family is against her. I know the c-ship is a weird situation but I really do believe that they are a close family who loves each other and wants the best for each other. 

Jamie is that you?

2oAqBOr.gif

• Haha 3

Of course she said that, because Lou tells her what to say! Get ready for the next money spinner ‘project’ from b, we know there’s gonna be one sooner or later.

she’s also trying to launch her career again so everything is sweet as pie and nice. 

All these interviews she’s been doing are media coached to a T. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I don’t care for JL and think she’s a talentless piece of trash, but, she has always seemed proud of her sister. She was just raised entitled and poorly. They can’t all come out as humble as Britney. 

Lol I’m crying 

there’s a review already up of this show from a snooty newspaper and they the biggest downfall is Chris Klein’s accent and JLs strain being in this show. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/may/19/sweet-magnolias-review-netflix

6 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:
jamie-lynn.jpg.ba1ee81e277caab4ef70e750bbddf550.jpg

In 2013, you released "Chillin' With You" with Britney, a duet from her eighth studio album, Britney Jean. Would you ever consider another musical collaboration with your sister?

That was such a fun time, being able to record that together as sisters. But I don't know. It looks like we're going to be in quarantine forever. (Laughs) So I don't know how or when we'd do a follow-up. But, in the future, I'm down for anything with Britney. In the meantime, though, I'm really focused on acting.

Related:

Stay the **** away from b10

• Haha 6

Aww another person talking about the future of Britney career.

I laughed about the "no, no, no" part. Who actually believed Britney would retire?

I believed in Jayden when he said Britney didn't want to do more music, but at the end of the day that's not her choice. She has contracts, If the label wants a new album next year she will have to do It.

25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Aww another person talking about the future of Britney career.

I laughed about the "no, no, no" part. Who actually believed Britney would retire?

I believed in Jayden when he said Britney didn't want to do more music, but at the end of the day that's not her choice. She has contracts, If the label wants a new album next year she will have to do It.

I think she has fulfilled her contract with RCA with the OIDIA 20th release? That counts doesn’t it? 

1 hour ago, Slave_4_u said:

I think she has fulfilled her contract with RCA with the OIDIA 20th release? That counts doesn’t it? 

I'm not sure If It counts. Some contracts let especific that the artist needs to release entire new albuns. I heard Glory was the first from the new contract, but I don't have idea how this contract was made.

It would be a dream If she leaves RCA, one of the worst labels.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Am I the only one that’s 99% convinced that Selena’s “look at her now” was meant for Britney? That sounds like such a Britney type song...

I think a lot of her Rare album was tbh.... many of the tracks totally have a Britney vibe.

I don't really think so. I mean, right now, she's quarantining in L.A. But, in general, she's kind of just relaxing....

No, no, no. Obviously, right now, she's just trying to quarantine. She's taking it day by day. And when she wants to make music, she'll make it. I don’t' think you can ever retire someone from their passion...

But I don't know. It looks like we're going to be in quarantine forever. (Laughs)...

Anyone else get the feeling she's using 'quarantine' in place of 'can't leave home because of C-Ship' ? lol

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Lol I’m crying 

there’s a review already up of this show from a snooty newspaper and they the biggest downfall is Chris Klein’s accent and JLs strain being in this show. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/may/19/sweet-magnolias-review-netflix

I’m trying to make it through episode 2 but it’s just so boring and poorly acted. Even Hallmark movies are better than this. The scenes I’ve seen so far with Jamie Lynn in it are dry and flat. I’m not hating on her when I say that Jamie Lynn can’t act. I liked Joanna Garcia Swisher on Reba but she’s not good on this series. I agree that  Chris Pine’s southern accent is laughable. The storyline seems predictable. I bet I can accurately guess how it ends.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

:fakewow:

Normally, I would be rolling my eyes that Jamie Lynn name drops Britney again but this is good news, and i'm happy about it. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

It's not even her that namedrops her, it's almost always the interviewer. I kinda feel bad for her. I know JL and Britney aren't on the same level of fame as each other, but you don't see other siblings constantly having to do interviews for both themselves and their sibling. Imagine if all of Janet's interviews were 50% Michael. It's just so sad.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Anyone else get the feeling she's using 'quarantine' in place of 'can't leave home because of C-Ship' ? lol

Not really? I mean, you can definitely read it like that but especially the "it looks like we're going to be in quarantine forever" part is just due to us having been quarantined for close to three months now, with at LEAST 4 more months to go. (I work in a nursing home, and we've been told by corporate that we are not lessening restrictions until mid-September at the earliest, which likely means the general public won't either.)

• Love 1

Jamie Lynn's entire interviews are always about Britney. She's probably very jealous of being in her sisters shadow. Maybe that's why she is up Lou's *** so much. I don't hate JL, but it's very sad that she doesn't seem to have her sisters back when she's besties with Lou Taylor who Britney hates and always has hated (theres literally been blinds about how much Britney hates her)

5 hours ago, Arianna said:

Something has to be going on with either her mental health or her rebelling. She had music in the works then Domination was cancelled then everything stopped. If it was truly for her dad wouldn’t she resume music or have plans to?

Honestly it seemed like she felt relieved when Domination was cancelled. She's been on a break since and she seems like she's really enjoying not having to work right now. It's prob the first time in forever since she hasn't had a project. Then quarantine happened and she's def not working during this. 

• Love 1