Jamie Lynn says Britney is NOT retiring, no new plans for music (new interview)

3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I've also noticed it's gone :airpls:
Call me a cynic but it's not exactly in her team's best interest for it to be on there..
Thankfully I own the DVD :kyliecry:

I literally watched it a month ago  😭😭😭I’m sure LOUser has something to do with it. But Brit was smart, she left just enough breadcrumbs in For The Record for it to come back to haunt her team. :nochillbrit::tongueney:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I literally watched it a month ago  😭😭😭I’m sure LOUser has something to do with it. But Brit was smart, she left just enough breadcrumbs in For The Record for it to come back to haunt her team. :nochillbrit::tongueney:

I hope it comes back on YouTube because I use to like to read the comments whilst watching (I think the video attracted like a 1m+ views at least).

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The fact that she says she has still no plans means an album isn't even anytime near. An album planning takes quite some time so it's gonna be at least another year of drought. All those songs she has done so far are legit being thrown away and that's sad...she was confirmed to be working with Tranter again. RIP Glory 2.0

also DANJA

(welcome to the jungle will never get released look at that)

3 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I hope it comes back on YouTube because I use to like to read the comments whilst watching (I think the video attracted like a 1m+ views at least).

I was going to watch it on my lunch break, but LOUser had to ruin my plans :fu: sad crying GIF

• Love 2

That was such a fun time, being able to record that together as sisters.

britney_spears_myah_marie_nnhasm.jpg

I can’t believe Jamie Lynn still doesn’t acknowledge the fact that Britney is under control. What an amazing sister Britney has. Instead of saying that she’ll work in the future she should have said that she should be able to work once she has that freedom to do so and not by someone else’s demand. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Body ache said:

britney_spears_myah_marie_nnhasm.jpg

I can’t believe Jamie Lynn still doesn’t acknowledge the fact that Britney is under control. What an amazing sister Britney has. Instead of saying that she’ll work in the future she should have said that she should be able to work once she has that freedom to do so and not by someone else’s demand. 

britney always works cuz she wants to