Jamie Lynn says Britney is NOT retiring, no new plans for music (new interview)

3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Jamie Lynn's entire interviews are always about Britney. She's probably very jealous of being in her sisters shadow. Maybe that's why she is up Lou's *** so much. I don't hate JL, but it's very sad that she doesn't seem to have her sisters back when she's besties with Lou Taylor who Britney hates and always has hated (theres literally been blinds about how much Britney hates her)

Imagine you love a stranger
Imagine that you adore the person who harassed your sister
Imagine that you adore the person that your sister was afraid of
Imagine that you adore the person who offered you ******** in an unsafe clinic.
Imagine worshiping a person who has done too much harm to your sister, sister who thanks to her began to live well, and had good opportunities that you lost for being irresponsible.

I don't want to imagine the pressures from her father, Lou M. Taylor, Robin, Larry, and others to get her to start working and pretend nothing happened.
I hope she is strong and stops the emotional manipulation and at trial, she talks and relates all the damage her father, Larry, Lou, lawyers, and her team have done to her.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, generation glory said:

I’m trying to make it through episode 2 but it’s just so boring and poorly acted. Even Hallmark movies are better than this. The scenes I’ve seen so far with Jamie Lynn in it are dry and flat. I’m not hating on her when I say that Jamie Lynn can’t act. I liked Joanna Garcia Swisher on Reba but she’s not good on this series. I agree that  Chris Pine’s southern accent is laughable. The storyline seems predictable. I bet I can accurately guess how it ends.  

The 3 lead women it are good, but it really seems half baked like desperate housewives lite without the actual drama. Jamie Lynn's first scenes have her making the same facial expression of :/ constantly, or talking in the same tone all the time, it's painful.

Also suprised Britney didn't post about it, we know that she supports her sister in everything she does and this would have been a good boost.