Jamie Lynn says Britney is NOT retiring, no new plans for music (new interview)

It would be nice if Britney’s team respected her fans who have been with her for many years and have also supported her tirelessly. We are always kept in the dark and they always leave us guessing. It’s so rude imo :yaknow:

“She might. She might not” 

What kind of answer is that. It would be nice if Britney could be like a normal person and address us through social media etc instead of her team issues messages and pretending it’s her.

• Like 3

YESS finally a little good news... or trolling to keep attention on them while she’s promoting her Netflix stuff lol... cynical I know! 
I hope that she is working hard on her voice through this time so we can get her “This is Acting” as the song bird set free among all the others is the best Britney lyrics in ages lol!

“Had a voice, had a voice but I could not talk, you held me down, I struggle to fly now”
“I don’t care if I sing off key, I’ve got myself and my melodies” ❤️🥰😘

2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

And I'll never forget when Britney performed it on her Dream Within a Dream Tour, when she came out of this music box and then sang "Lucky" in a little sailor's outfit. It was my favorite part of the show, and that song is still so special to me all these years later.

Aaaaah yes, THAT part d8yviu2-89d79fb5-3bd3-45b8-bf6e-3eb53e90

• Haha 1

Well, she kinda says whats true... Too soon to talk about retiring. I mean, many other female artists can go longer without music and no one is talking about retirement, but because we are used to britney putting out something every 2 years we think everything is over and done. Let her be.

• Like 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

We been knew she does it even when she's not asked about Britney. Did you not see her ET plug weeks ago. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Yeah yeah, but I’m saying this time the interviewer was the one that was like talk more about Britney with all the questions.

Just now, Slave_4_u said:

Yeah yeah, but I’m saying this time the interviewer was the one that was like talk more about Britney with all the questions.

Yeah but I didn't criticize her for this interview. I said "normally, i would..." pertaining to instances in the past. Not this one. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

24 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I don’t care for JL and think she’s a talentless piece of trash, but, she has always seemed proud of her sister. She was just raised entitled and poorly. They can’t all come out as humble as Britney. 

That’s how I feel about her, I think her childhood was much different because she had a lot of things Britney and Bryan went without because when Jamie Lynn was growing up, Britney was a global superstar so her perception is not the same as her older siblings. She’s entitled. She does however love her sister and always seems proud of her. They were just raised very differently because they had money with Jamie Lynn.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

That's really sweet of JL to say. I can't stand when people think Britney's own family is against her. I know the c-ship is a weird situation but I really do believe that they are a close family who loves each other and wants the best for each other. 

I can’t either

• Love 1