Madonna flaunts her big booty

Ok, I don’t want to criticize someone else’s body, especially someone in their 60s and a woman in the spotlight who has faced years of criticisms and people trying to tell her what to do with her body. I’m sure she faces immense pressure to stay attractive. BUT, did she get a butt implant? It always looks so bad with those balloon butts while their thighs don’t change at all in size. There’s no proportion. I feel bad saying this, but I intend it for all people who get butt implants, I’m not targeting Madonna.

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I do love her attitude of no effs to give. It’s been there from the start and I’m glad she hasn’t softened it. 

She’s desperately seeking no ones approval and I feel like we could all take a page out of that book :staysalty:

And for 61, she’s going pretty good. I hope her knee surgery goes well and she can back to what she does best soon. If Madonna is happy with Madonna, who are we to disagree with Madge? :brityes:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Ok, I don’t want to criticize someone else’s body, especially someone in their 60s and a woman in the spotlight who has faced years of criticisms and people trying to tell her what to do with her body. I’m sure she faces immense pressure to stay attractive. BUT, did she get a butt implant? It always looks so bad with those balloon butts while their thighs don’t change at all in size. There’s no proportion. I feel bad saying this, but I intend it for all people who get butt implants, I’m not targeting Madonna.

I know what you mean. I thought back when Nicki did the starships video that butt implants looks a little... false and not in a good way. 
Im surprised the look caught on tbh. But here we are, butts are the new bewbs and this is what we deal with.  
But to each their own I guess :raven:

27 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well Madonna and Vanity go hand in hand.

Let's be honest. She's in competition with younger women for men and charts. 

But I love her. If Mick can impregnate a 23 year old woman. Madonna can date a kid. 

This.  I love a person who truly gives no ****s. I admire that. My thing with her is not that she is 61, or got butt implants. My thing is that she does give many ****s, otherwise, she wouldn't come off as desperate and attention starved. A part of her just can't understand nobody can be the center of attention forever.

Also, just to clarify, it's not because she is a woman or a mother. Being a mom doesn't mean you are dead. I find many older guys who are equally desperate just as dumb and ridiculous.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block