Britney Spears Told Court Official She ‘Wanted to Have a Baby’ With Boyfriend Sam Asghari

It’s so hard to comprehend just how much control this man has over a human being. She is merely a puppet and her dad has control of the strings. How is that a life? How are her basic human rights being breached and have been getting breached since 2008. 

Having a child is a personal decision made between Britney and her partner. It is no one else’s business and especially not her dad’s. I just worry for her having children how that may affect her mental health going forward not to mention that control her father would have over her more than ever if another baby was brought into this circle in order to blackmail her for another 18 years. They have used her children to punish her for years it’s just disgusting. This child would be no different. Not to mention I feel like Sam is a leach and I can see another Kevin situation coming out of this with Britney being left to foot the bill. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

The only reason she wants another child is because she never got to be a mom with Preston and JJ. I totally understand why she wants to be a mom, but it's all for the wrong reasons. 

Yes, it sucks, she never got to experience the things every mom should experience with their child, but wanting to have a child because you missed out is a bit selfish. She's gotta put other factors in perspective. She is in a C-ship and she won't be able to play her role as one  who can freely do whatever she wants with her kid. This time any life decisions made will effect the child. He/she won't be happy. The child will suffer just as much as Britney if not worse! 

"Mom I wanna go out for ice cream."

"Sorry, you can't go because I'm not allowed to go. Grandpa said no."

I mean, come on! You guys are feeling sad for her, and I do feel for her, but this is the worst thing she can do. 

And don't even get me started on Sam. That's just wrong on so many levels. 

• Like 3

Let’s be honest. She’s not mentally OK to have another baby. You can just see that from her instagram stories. She cannot take care of herself. She lost her kids. And she’s not at her best time.

For sure the conservatorship is unfair and she must be liberated. Someone should really take care of her and seek for the correct treatments.

From my perspective, Britney is the family business, and as long as they could control her and keeping her under, they won’t care about anything else. So they’re OK just leaving her with a ****ty treatment that’s not improving her life. They just want her to be in an “acceptable” state instead of helping her to recover her life.

• Like 4

I don’t want to believe it really, but to imagine - this was her opportunity to ask Judge Brenda for a chance to have her freedoms give and make some changes to her life because she’s changed so much with the backing of Lynne, and she allegedly instead she asks to have a baby. I mean if that doesn’t highlight her state of mind, I don’t know what will.

Im hoping this is total fiction because the alternative that she considers having a baby with her live in nanny over her children or perhaps her life is deeply concerning. 

Britneysgram where you at

• Like 5

I’ve said from the start of the cship even back when she and Jason were “dating” and then got “engaged” that it’s not a good idea for Britney to have a baby during the cship. She won’t have any legal rights to that child just like she doesn’t have any legal rights to her 2 teenagers— she just had visitation which has decreased because her dad got physical with one of her sons. It’s more like Britney is legally a minor with her dad Jamie is her parental guardian. Any custody arrangements will have to be worked out by Jamie (or whoever the personal conservator is) along with the child’s dad.:tired:

We (and anyone with a brain) know that Britney & Sam won’t be together till death does them part whether they’re married or not, so when a break up happens with a child in the middle, it’ll be another KFed situation. Meaning Sam will have full legal and physical custody of the child, receive thousands of dollars in child support until the child turns 18 and (WORSE for Britney) she will only be able to have visitation with the child and it must be monitored to ensure the child’s safety because (1) she’s under a Conservatorship and (2) she has a documented history of mental illness and substance abuse problems. Legally it’s a relationship between Jamie (Jodi) and Sam and just like it’s Jamie (Jodi) and KFed. What a s**t show!!:tiffanycries:

Britney just revealed to the WORLD on Instagram in a very weird, nervous looking, nonchalant way that SHE BURNED DOWN HER HOME GYM because SHE FORGOT to blow out a couple of (vanilla scented) candles!!! :kidcries:We didn’t need to know this info but SOMEONE put her up to telling the world this publicly on social media. That alone will make ANYONE in their right mind question whether she should ever have another child because she’s reckless, unstable and shouldn’t be caring for a child. Not only this but she doesn’t look pulled together either.

IMO Britney does struggle with mental health and emotional health issues BUT I feel the arrangement and the people that are apart of the conservatorship, are not helping her situation. It could be that her issues are so bad that even treatment she may get (including medication) isn’t helping her or she’s not allowed to get the proper treatment she needs because it benefits her dad, her ex husband, her family, Lou Taylor and everyone on payroll to keep her locked in the legal situation she’s in.

They don’t let her grow, she can’t interact with people they don’t want her to, she can’t learn from her mistakes because they forbid it, she’s treated like a child and they use her own children in a manipulative manner as pawns to keep her compliant & it’s the same with her bfs. No baby for Britney.

** Even Amanda Bynes is “no longer pregnant” now. Amanda either miscarried or had the pregnancy terminated due to her mental health being on shaky ground. A pregnancy and baby causes stress for healthy women but it’s even worse for a woman with mental illness who needs to stay on meds to maintain her wellness.

• Like 7
15 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

:didilie:

I wish she felt like recording music was a form of artistic expression and therapy (if that quote is true, of course). 

Ariana experienced a lot of trauma and found solace in the recording studio. I also understand their lives and circumstances are very different. 

Britney just bored with her life. She doesn't want record new music because of her team. She needed something to hold on. So she decided to make a baby I guess. 

50 minutes ago, Dahreal**** said:

Let’s be honest. She’s not mentally OK to have another baby. You can just see that from her instagram stories. She cannot take care of herself. She lost her kids. And she’s not at her best time.

For sure the conservatorship is unfair and she must be liberated. Someone should really take care of her and seek for the correct treatments.

From my perspective, Britney is the family business, and as long as they could control her and keeping her under, they won’t care about anything else. So they’re OK just leaving her with a ****ty treatment that’s not improving her life. They just want her to be in an “acceptable” state instead of helping her to recover her life.

You nailed it!!! You said it more briefly than I did lol. But yes. That’s the cold, hard & very sad truth.☹️

• Love 1
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Serious question: what's stopping her from saying **** it and getting pregnant despite her dad (allegedly) not wanting her to. What's he going to do if she gets pregnant? 

Britney would have no rights over her baby until she is out of the conservatorship. It would be the same as it is with SP and JJ, her father would use her kids/new child against her in a way to keep her trapped in the conservatorship. I'm sure Sam A. would get primary custody if they ever separated with Britney getting weekends or w/e. It's all ****ed up. 

• Like 1

I definitely believe Britney wants to have a child to make up for the time she missed out on with her sons. It's quite depressing when you think about it... Of course, it's not for the right reasons but I believe she has other reasons to have more children. She's always wanted a little girl and she should be allowed to have a baby and full rights over the little one. I imagine this to all be very distressing. Having your whole life controlled by your father... considering they never had the best relationship. Ugh. I'm sad for her. 

Cmon guys... US weekly? Really? :tifflmao: This sounds like another story to make her look crazy so the gp stops questioning the conservatorship :mj: Britney having a kid and getting married with a much younger man and who most of the people sees as a new KFed? :whatitellu:

But having said that... I always thought that it's insane that Jamie (and now Jodi) has the power to decide whether Britney can marry or have kds

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Serious question: what's stopping her from saying **** it and getting pregnant despite her dad (allegedly) not wanting her to. What's he going to do if she gets pregnant? 

i mean, couldn't he hold it over her head? like he did with jayden and sean...if she waits to be free THEN has a child, then...she's already free + has Sam as the father.

I know this site hates Sam also but, regardless of how genuine his love is for her, he's clearly not scum like federline who she barely even knew and is substantially better than trawick imo etc...she's dated him for years now and he seems like he does care for her even if it's a little bit of an odd set up. money as an incentive doesn't necessarily mean love doesn't exist. he could've came for the money, stayed for her. i mean even arranged marriages are usually reported to be happier than normal ones, so i don't see why one where money was incentive to get in it is somehow not capable of being loving and functional. if anything it could stabilize it, no fighting about financial difficulties etc.

also the concern w her age to me should be more about the possibility of hereditary conditions due to her age more so than her fertility. when a woman gets past a certain age the chance of negative outcomes is higher than it is for like, siblings, which says a lot :mj:

19 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

but again, how can they even force her to take birth control?? isn't that a violation of her human rights?? and im not being funny, Amanda Bynes seems a hell of a lot more unstable than Britney, so if she can have a baby, I don't get why Britney cant

That's the entire point of the conservatorship over her person.

To be able to make medical decisions on her behalf.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

The only reason she wants another child is because she never got to be a mom with Preston and JJ. I totally understand why she wants to be a mom, but it's all for the wrong reasons. 

Yes, it sucks, she never got to experience the things every mom should experience with their child, but wanting to have a child because you missed out is a bit selfish. She's gotta put other factors in perspective. She is in a C-ship and she won't be able to play her role as one  who can freely do whatever she wants with her kid. This time any life decisions made will effect the child. He/she won't be happy. The child will suffer just as much as Britney if not worse! 

I mean, come on! You guys are feeling sad for her, and I do feel for her, but this is the worst thing she can do. 

Yes but let's be honest, you saying the wants to be a mom just because she missed out on Jayden and Preston is an assumption. We all think that but we don't know for sure. And the problem in general is people always tend to think to know what's good for her or have a judgement. She needs to be heard more than anything, rather than people making decisions for her or thinking for her.

5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I mean you kind of act like her kids grew up without her. Currently yes this might be the case but she's had basically 50/50 in the past even though not official but Kevin gave her a lot of time with the kids she even got to take them on her tours. She probably just has baby fever.

1 hour ago, misslyss26 said:

I mean you kind of act like her kids grew up without her. Currently yes this might be the case but she's had basically 50/50 in the past even though not official but Kevin gave her a lot of time with the kids she even got to take them on her tours. She probably just has baby fever.

Legally that is impossible, she cannot have custody or joint custody while in guardianship/conservatorship.
Another thing is that they do what suits her father.

• Like 1