Britney Spears Told Court Official She ‘Wanted to Have a Baby’ With Boyfriend Sam Asghari

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Kuzco said:

Poor thing, she really wants another baby and she knows she is getting too old for that each day :howdareyou:

Although I'm glad she looks happy in the new Instagram videos :makeitrain:

I think that’s her main reason, she’s always wanted a daughter and she always didn’t care who the father was, I think she just wants a house filled with children. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

She just wants to have a baby ... it's her trauma.
There are rumors that her team and father forced her to abort her baby when she was with Justin (I honestly believe it).

I understand that she had trauma and then severe postpartum depression when Jayden was born.

It breaks my heart because if the rumors are true, she did not let her be a mother, since 2007/08 a similar situation occurred and she does not deserve it.

We have said it many times her father controls every aspect of her life:

Her father controls her food
Her father controls her medicine
Her father controls her finances (he has even without her authorization)
Her father controls who enters her life and who does not enter her life.
Her father controls her boyfriends (she cannot marry, she cannot have consensual ****** relations, her father chooses and hires her boyfriend to keep her busy something that is very dangerous)
She has no rights
She can't vote
She cannot have children
She cannot have custody of her children while in guardianship/conservatorship.
She can't drive

She can't travel

She does not have internet access

She does not have access to calls

The guardianship/conservatorship was perfect to control her financially and control her work  but also to control her emotionally, ********, physically.
and this has a very hard word that is very obvious!

I just do not see them forcing her to have an ******** but not forcing JL to have an ********...

44 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I just do not see them forcing her to have an ******** but not forcing JL to have an ********...

I honestly believe in rumors for various reasons(Years ago I did not believe the rumor, but now I am convinced).

She was it girl (it meant work was her priority).
Her father was and is obsessed with her.
Jamie Lynn saw the emotional consequences Britney suffered and I guess she didn't want to experience that and I remind you that her father and Lou M. Taylor wanted to take her to the sect.

• Like 3

I don't even know if she can conceive healthy babies with all that meds they feed her. But i was thinking she stopped her meds cause wanted to have a child last year. Yet they put her to the facility. She needs to be out of cship so she can enjoy her pregnancy and motherhood. If not it will be just another manipulation parade. I also think she doesn't want to get married cause she said she doesn't believe it anymore. Also i don't want her to have another drama with kid if they will divorce. If they will take away  that kid too it will destroy her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

So does Tinashe.  
Milk Rules GIF by Doja Cat

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's like you read my mind. :uknowit:

Tell me honestly, is that a fantasy you'd like me to fulfill? :unreal:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Matty wants Chris Hemsworth's organic milk :thirsty:

I like how everybody’s talking about how horrible the conservataship is and you guys are having a conversation on milk:fran:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

:didilie:

I wish she felt like recording music was a form of artistic expression and therapy (if that quote is true, of course). 

Ariana experienced a lot of trauma and found solace in the recording studio. I also understand their lives and circumstances are very different. 

I think Britney has a very difficult relationship with music, I believe she loves it, singing, dancing and feeling music but I also feel she resents making music and everything that comes with it. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

If her life is so horrible in this c-ship, why does she want a baby while still being in it?

I think it’s more her team than her, she probably thought well if I’m gonna be stuck here, might as well have a child to take care of since she’s so lonely. I think having a baby would be an inconvenience for them and maybe this is me stretching but it could also make them look bad as they didn’t look after to let her do something irresponsible like that. It just takes one crack to spill everything and maybe she wants to **** with them that way as it would cause a huge headache for them as Sam is young and his career has just started so being a daddy would totally ruin his chances of having a career because now he’s gonna look less desirable thus ruining all of Lou’s hard work and investment. What an evil genius :letitburn:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

If her life is so horrible in this c-ship, why does she want a baby while still being in it?

Why wouldn’t she

atleast someone to nurture and care for while being locked away 

and she doesn’t have to have such limited time seeing the baby as she does with Jayden and Preston 

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

If Britney has a child while she is under guardianship/conservatorship she has no legal rights with her baby.

Exactly. That's the most complicated part, her rights as a mother would be taken away again.

It worries me If she just wants to have permission to give birth and get married, because It shows she was so mentally abused that "it's okay" for her been told what  to do and say by people like her father and have no rights as a adult person.

Maybe Britney doesn't feel the c-ship affects her the same way It did back in 2008, but It doesn't make It right either way. Just like the Spears acting all good with Jamie nowadays, doesn't mean that man isn't a agressive abuser.

Britney should fight to be a independent woman before trying new babies and getting married, but unfortunately I don't believe there is people encouraging her to think about getting out of this mess.

Like I wrote before, Britney needs to have all rights to make her mistakes, like all of us do.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

I think Britney has a very difficult relationship with music, I believe she loves it, singing, dancing and feeling music but I also feel she resents making music and everything that comes with it. 

I don't think resents making music. She's always singing and dancing in her videos. And she's always so excited when she performs new music and talking about her new music. She hates the drama and lack of control she has behind the scenes and how most of the stuff she wants gets scrapped or changed direction. Also, it's obvious that she hates that her mic is off to avoid speaking out except for very specific timed parts where they actually pay attention to what she says, whereas they can take a nap during the majority of her performances 🙄.

I hope after this c-ship, she goes independent and just makes music that she wants to do and works with who she wants to work with. With the way that music is now mostly digital, labels are becoming more and more irrelevant. Heck I know cousins and friends who have their own music on all the streaming platforms lol... it doesn't cost much at all, especially for a celeb.

• Love 3
  • Like 2