Britney Spears Told Court Official She ‘Wanted to Have a Baby’ With Boyfriend Sam Asghari

49 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Exactly. That's the most complicated part, her rights as a mother would be taken away again.

It worries me If she just wants to have permission to give birth and get married, because It shows she was so mentally abused that "it's okay" for her been told what  to do and say by people like her father and have no rights as a adult person.

Maybe Britney doesn't feel the c-ship affects her the same way It did back in 2008, but It doesn't make It right either way. Just like the Spears acting all good with Jamie nowadays, doesn't mean that man isn't a agressive abuser.

Britney should fight to be a independent woman before trying new babies and getting married, but unfortunately I don't believe there is people encouraging her to think about getting out of this mess.

Like I wrote before, Britney needs to have all rights to make her mistakes, like all of us do.  

Effectively! What she is suffering is mentally abuse ... and that is evident.

Her case is almost impossible for obvious reasons ... hopefully, she will one day be able to be an independent woman and raise the family she so desires.

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I get so weak in the knees :queenie: i can hardly speak :omg: i lose all control :ban: then something takes over me :werk: in a day you look so amazing :onpoint: its not a phase :holduplisten: i want you to stay with me by my side :hugs: i swallow :lollipop: my pride :tiffhair: your love is so sweet :milkney: it knocks me right off of my feet :slamga: i cant explain why :umsaywhat: your lovin makes me weak :yasqueen:

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I get so weak in the knees :queenie: i can hardly speak :omg: i lose all control :ban: then something takes over me :werk: in a day you look so amazing :onpoint: its not a phase :holduplisten: i want you to stay with me by my side :hugs: i swallow :lollipop: my pride :tiffhair: your love is so sweet :milkney: it knocks me right off of my feet :slamga: i cant explain why :umsaywhat: your lovin makes me weak :yasqueen:

I know it’s a cover but the Jojo version will always be the original to me. PeriodT :staysalty:

• Like 1

I feel so conflicted about this. I don't understand why she'd want to have another kid when she doesn't even have custody of her current ones and that'd be another 18 years the child could be used against her for the conservatorship. Like someone else pointed out, the way she presents herself on IG isn't the best way to convince the judges that she is mature and ready for another child. We don't know how much of the posts are her and how much are not, and if it is her, I hate saying that because I'm sure that's one of her only outlets within the cship and it's nice to see her have fun. Even with Britney's erratic posts, there are way worse people and way worse candidates for being a mother, but again, she doesn't even have custody of her kids, so idk.

I honestly am getting to tired of trying to figure out her life or cship or whatever because we have the most minimal amount of information to go off of. It's really hard to figure out why things are happening and who's in the wrong or the right. It's also not my business to be knowing her medical information either. This is all just a big clusterf***. :nyheadache:

• Like 4