Britney Spears Told Court Official She ‘Wanted to Have a Baby’ With Boyfriend Sam Asghari

I actually believe in this. Britney probably went to the court only to ask about getting married and have babies, I don't think she tried to end the conservatorship or wants "freedom". (FreeBritney supporter here, so don't drag lol)

Having a baby with that guy would be another big mistake, but she should be able to make mistakes, like normal people do.

I just feel sad If this is true. She should fight for her freedom because of Sean and Jayden, but the more I think about It, the more I believe she just wants to start a new life with her boyfriend.

Jamie must like Sam, but allow him to be part of their family business it's a whole different story.

• Like 3

I think this is more fuel to the fire that her team and family told her to go along with the c ship for a few years to make herself secure for the future, in order to get stable, get the boys back and have more kids - and she’s found out the hard way it was a lie and has been refusing to work/comply?

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Jayden already spilt Tho :haha:

Right. Her son confirmed some of that information on that IG Live he had.

I wouldn't be surprised if she never records anymore music. I think something would really, truly have to inspire her for her to be motivated to do it again. 

The babies thing makes sense… she's said consistently over the years that she wants more children. I'm not super convinced about her supposed desire to get married, but as I've said when this has been reported before, she could have changed her mind. She could very well want to get married now because she met and fell in love with Sam and they've been together for a few years.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I guess we will see with Amanda bynes who has been completely silent since announcing a pregnancy whilst in a cship - will she have her baby?

there was a rumour that brit is forced to take birth control but who knows. I am not sure I even buy the fact these two sleep together.

jason would have been the best of the bad bunch, and sadly I can’t see her family allowing her to have another child. Sorry

but again, how can they even force her to take birth control?? isn't that a violation of her human rights?? and im not being funny, Amanda Bynes seems a hell of a lot more unstable than Britney, so if she can have a baby, I don't get why Britney cant

• Like 3

She just wants to have a baby ... it's her trauma.
There are rumors that her team and father forced her to abort her baby when she was with Justin (I honestly believe it).

I understand that she had trauma and then severe postpartum depression when Jayden was born.

It breaks my heart because if the rumors are true, she did not let her be a mother, since 2007/08 a similar situation occurred and she does not deserve it.

We have said it many times her father controls every aspect of her life:

Her father controls her food
Her father controls her medicine
Her father controls her finances (he has even without her authorization)
Her father controls who enters her life and who does not enter her life.
Her father controls her boyfriends (she cannot marry, she cannot have consensual ****** relations, her father chooses and hires her boyfriend to keep her busy something that is very dangerous)
She has no rights
She can't vote
She cannot have children
She cannot have custody of her children while in guardianship/conservatorship.
She can't drive

She can't travel

She does not have internet access

She does not have access to calls

The guardianship/conservatorship was perfect to control her financially and control her work  but also to control her emotionally, ********, physically.
and this has a very hard word that is very obvious!

• Love 2
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Jayden already spilt Tho :haha:

OH IT'S SPILT! :deadbanana: I didn't get what you mean cause I read it as split. I just woke up. Gimme a break. :imacat:

If it wasn't for this reply, I wouldn't have seen that you actually said spilt and not split:o

6 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Right. Her son confirmed some of that information on that IG Live he had.

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I still can’t fathom what it’s like to be in her shoes tbh. Any pair of morons can freely procreate yet this accomplished multimillionaire business woman/pop star has to beg in court for the privilege just because she had a **** time in her 20’s due to the pressures of being the worlds most in demand pop star. Her world truely is a cruel one :decisions:

Get Naked out here spillin T :staysalty:

• Love 1

Unpopular opinion here, but I do think that she has gained some freedom these past few months. And... everything she does is not in her favor. If she really wants another baby and running away from the conservatorship, then she should be smart enough to realize that posting videos with weird captions, messy hair, 20 times the same thing as if she was overexcited 24h/24 is not helping her case at all (as shallow as it may seems, how do you thing that a court that did put her into an abusive conservatorship would react to these posts and what interpretation from illogical captions could they bring into?). She should do everything to look like a responsible adult, post things that makes her seem mature, that she can take care of herself (hey Britney, you pretend that you’re more mature than 12 years ago when you were put into a c-ship but what I see is a woman unable to express herself properly and twirling crazily alone, and I’m not even bringing in the fact that you can’t even brush your hair). 

After being free, then she can post this ****. She has a ******* issue, so she should use thoughtfully every little occasion to make her seem like a grown up girl.

But that’s very stupid of her if what she wants is to be out of it. 

• Like 6
  • Leader
3 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

“Britney is in no rush to start recording music again. The thought barely crosses her mind,” a source told Us in March. “This is the longest break between album cycles in her career — it’s coming up on four years since Glory was released — and she’s perfectly content with it.”

:didilie:

I wish she felt like recording music was a form of artistic expression and therapy (if that quote is true, of course). 

Ariana experienced a lot of trauma and found solace in the recording studio. I also understand their lives and circumstances are very different. 

• Like 2

What bothers me the most is how they play with her mind and nobody says anything, it bothers me how they manipulate and how they say that she now feels more mature than when she was pregnant with Preston and Jayden and they annoy me as they justify her father and make them see that she is grateful that her father does not micromanage her daily routine when we know that this is not the case because her father controls every aspect of her life and that legally, by order of a judge, it should be so.

• Love 1
  • Like 1