If you could ask Britney “ONE” question.....

54 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I would ask her about original doll but considering @Missspearssayso (so sweet and wholesome btw:makeitrain:) reply, I think I would instead ask about her favourite album of her discography or whats her favourite food:fran:

Haven’t the past 10+ years interviews clarified what her favourite food is. I think I’ve had enough of those type of questions :awks:

I’d like to ask her ultimately if she genuinely enjoys making music anymore or if she’d rather just walk away from it. That would answer a lot of questions.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Just Because said:

“If your heart is no longer into performing anymore ,  why  don’t you retire and  go and do something that  makes you happy? “ 

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

“Ok cool. (Glares at security guard) “ok sir let’s exit this way” :haha:

or "What do you mean? I have a song called Heart that I did a while ago but never performed it"

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Haven’t the past 10+ years interviews clarified what her favourite food is. I think I’ve had enough of those type of questions :awks:

I’d like to ask her ultimately if she genuinely enjoys making music anymore or if she’d rather just walk away from it. That would answer a lot of questions.

That’s true. But I would really want to ask her what’s her most favourite album of her discography because I have only seen her interviews telling the favourite song of the album. My guess would be mostly in the zone/blackout tho

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

That’s true. But I would really want to ask her what’s her most favourite album of her discography because I have only seen her interviews telling the favourite song of the album. My guess would be mostly in the zone/blackout tho

Yeah I think she knows ITZ and Blackout are her best work. I would love to have heard what she’d have come up with after Blackout had her meltdown not happened. Original Doll material and Blackout sounded interesting 

• Love 1