If you could ask Britney “ONE” question.....

I’m sure many of you have a lot of questions you would like to ask Britney ( I know I do)  but you can only ask ONE..........

My question would be........

“If your heart is no longer into performing anymore ,  why  don’t you retire and  go and do something that  makes you happy? “ 

rsz_20200425_223031.jpg.c2981f1c744b2a9d20f48fc205e6142a.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I’m sure many of you have a lot of questions you would like to ask Britney ( I know I do)  but you can only ask ONE..........

My question would be........

“If your heart is no longer into performing anymore ,  why  don’t you retire and  go and do something that  makes you happy? “ 

“Ok cool. (Glares at security guard) “ok sir let’s exit this way” :haha:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve always thought that if I ever met her, I’d ask what she likes for breakfast. Of if she likes the meatball sandwiches from subway. I’d want her to feel comfortable and laugh a little, like she was with a friend. I dunno, something normal, not a superstar interview question.  :makeitrain:   :hugs:   :hype:

Omg this is so wholesome and cute and Britney would love these types of questions :makeitrain:

• Love 3