Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me" music video (watch + comment party)

3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

:cackling: <--- reality laughing at my hopes

The source states she’ll be in the studio at the end of the summer. 

Maybe she’ll record a song called “Free Me”

The lyrics will be 

“I’d rather be free but at least i’m alive. Free Me, Free Me Me Me Me Me.”

Let me stop lmao

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m excited dance music is making a comeback. Between Chromatica & Future Nostalgia pop is coming back with a bang.

Britney needs to get her *** in the studio asap and take advantage of this reemergence before dance becomes stale again. 

Both Katy and Gaga released singles this month. It really does feel like Britney is missing in all of this. :katycry:

• Like 2

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! When I heard the first verse started though I thought it would sound generic but after the chorus kicked it started to slap! aAnd Ari's verse didn't follow the same structure as the first so I liked it significantly more. Another great chorus and then we get to the bridge... that bridge is so SICKENING!!! Favorite part of the song! I don't know if I like this more than Free Woman but it's definitely leagues ahead of Stupid Love. I hope she retains the house elements of Rain On Me and Free Woman throughout the rest of the album because it really works. It feels like I'm actually getting the old Gaga back rather than Stefani Germanotta wearing a pink wig (*cough cough* Stupid Love). And I'm living for Gaga's talking dominatrixy voice gives me Madonna- Vogue vibes. I'm so much more hyped for Chromatica now!

• Love 3
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! When I heard the first verse started though I thought it would sound generic but after the chorus kicked it started to slap! aAnd Ari's verse didn't follow the same structure as the first so I liked it significantly more. Another great chorus and then we get to the bridge... that bridge is so SICKENING!!! Favorite part of the song! I don't know if I like this more than Free Woman but it's definitely leagues ahead of Stupid Love. I hope she retains the house elements of Rain On Me and Free Woman throughout the rest of the album because it really works. It feels like I'm actually getting the old Gaga back rather than Stefani Germanotta wearing a pink wig (*cough cough* Stupid Love). And I'm living for Gaga's talking dominatrixy voice gives me Madonna- Vogue vibes. I'm so much more hyped for Chromatica now!

Love this mini review :mimiclap:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block