#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

26 minutes ago, Lilith said:

He doesn't care for the thread being private, or caring abt who is gonna read the thread whether it's team B or not, he only said that because he is trying to get approval from us to make the forum members only bc if we approve then we can't be like "ahhh u exploit the situation with Britney for ur sitee".

Why only the Britney section btw? He insists this is a pop forum so he needs to stop relying on Britney for the clicks and registrations. 

If he makes this section private now it will just force the lurkers to register so they can read threads or whatever, which is ofc what he wants. He is just trying to get permission to turn it private to exploit the situation just like what he did the day he announced BHRX which was the day it was announced that Britney admitted in the mental health facility :cackling: Lots of people noticed that one the day he announced BHRX and pointed it out. So now he is trying another way to get approval to turn it private. There is no other benefit in making the forum private now. It would make sense if it was at the start :well:

Besides he said make the BRITNEY SECTION private. Eventually he will open it back up again, he’s done it before. So this idea is useless and again just a way to try grab some easy members by exploiting a serious situation. :cackling:

Yeah I don’t really see a point in making anything private at this point. Maybe a specific thread for some of the most active exhalers for the whole #FreeBritney thing, but the entire BS section just seems pointless to me. It would have to be a per member basis too, because what would be stopping someone from her team from just making an account to snoop (assuming that’s what we’re trying to avoid). 

Like, this thread is the only one any lurker would be caring to check out right now. And you’re right, this thread should’ve been private at 50 pages not 800 :brityawning: 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

So on this site: https://dockets.justia.com/

if you search Britney Spears, you can browse different states:

Pignuola et al v. Spears et al We have downloadable decisions or orders for this case 

Filed: June 5, 2014 as 1:2014cv00095
Defendant: Reign Deer Entertainment, Britney Spears
Plaintiff: David Rothrock, Dawn Noel Pignuola
Cause Of Action: Prisoner Civil Rights

Irvin v. Grand Hustle Records et al 
Filed: June 10, 2015 as 1:2015cv02130
Plaintiff: Matthew Irvin
Defendant: Grand Hustle Records, Iggy Alvarez, Britney Spears and others
Cause Of Action: Federal Prisoner Civil Rights

:umomg:
you need  A subscription to PACER to access these.:crying4:

wait what

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Be wary of podcasts
and the emails of Lou.
The voicemails they give you
and the protests that they do.

In my workout videos there's a sparkle of truth
Don't you stand there
or Sam will message you. 

You'll find it on your hit thread
you'll finally start breathing (heavy)
They're not believing when they're reading
'cause they're from E news

You'll find it so compelling
with everyone flirting
'cause your pink hat, you haven't received it,
but it's in your mailbox! 

It’s too bad there’s not a blooming employment market for parody songwriters, because you’re two for two today. :surprisedney:

• Like 4
  • Leader
29 minutes ago, Lilith said:

He doesn't care for the thread being private, or caring abt who is gonna read the thread whether it's team B or not, he only said that because he is trying to get approval from us to make the forum members only bc if we approve then we can't be like "ahhh u exploit the situation with Britney for ur sitee".

Why only the Britney section btw? He insists this is a pop forum so he needs to stop relying on Britney for the clicks and registrations. 

If he makes this section private now it will just force the lurkers to register so they can read threads or whatever, which is ofc what he wants. He is just trying to get permission to turn it private to exploit the situation just like what he did the day he announced BHRX which was the day it was announced that Britney admitted in the mental health facility :cackling: Lots of people noticed that one the day he announced BHRX and pointed it out. So now he is trying another way to get approval to turn it private. There is no other benefit in making the forum private now. It would make sense if it was at the start :well:

Besides he said make the BRITNEY SECTION private. Eventually he will open it back up again, he’s done it before. So this idea is useless and again just a way to try grab some easy members by exploiting a serious situation. :cackling:

tenor.gif?itemid=5069251

• Like 2
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yeah I don’t really see a point in making anything private at this point. Maybe a specific thread for some of the most active exhalers for the whole #FreeBritney thing, but the entire BS section just seems pointless to me. It would have to be a per member basis too, because what would be stopping someone from her team from just making an account to snoop (assuming that’s what we’re trying to avoid). 

Like, this thread is the only one any lurker would be caring to check out right now. And you’re right, this thread should’ve been private at 50 pages not 800 :brityawning: 

I mentioned it because what I would like to see happen with Exhale is create one section, and in that section have Official Threads (including an official Britney thread). That will be public for all.

Then make the Britney forum private - which will include all the other threads like the Trouble audio or other miscellaneous things.

This thread was super engaging because it required people to follow along as something was happening. I'd like to see that happen with other fanbases, but it's too deterring to sign up here because it's dominated by Britney still. :qtbrit:

On 4/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, HarajukuGyal said:

Again here are all the ones we've managed to find incluiding the ones that I found before, by now I don't think that there might be many more besides the remaining three and the ones that are just lost and weren't archived back then. @BKSTYL3 you should try picking one of these and see what you can do with the PRO version ;)

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Deffo think it needs to be private becsuse they can see what were working on and work ways around it @breatheheavy

but if we leave this public, we can trick them into thinking they know what we're up to, but we can make another thread private when we keep updating with other stuff, there's always more stuff apparently even when we thought it was over, (I really thought I was sleeping early for once :mcorangu:)

• Like 5