#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

I think it’s because everything about her reminds me of professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. 

This is how I imagine her taking to Jamie about Brinny and her gay possessions:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cc2486f557a503841

and when she’s gifting Brit a pink hat:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cc24880626b5a4a63

And when people try to leave her little church:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cc2487a7a4b732e67

Loumbridge jumped out.

This is so accurate it’s scary. Let’s hope the endings are similarly favorable for the protagonist, and appropriately punitive for this particular (most antagonizing) antagonist. 

Does this make Jamie “He Who Shall Not Be Named?”

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

P8H8nEP.png 

r5keydw.png 

34 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

What a small world, so y'all there giving courses together huh, Judge Reva Goetz, Attorney Samuel Ingham, Dr Edward Spar 

https://www.clecenter.com/program/programdescription.aspx?pgmid=2374

3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

On the 4th February 2008

PVP (Samuel Ingham) request for the court an expert , says PVP sall contact Dr Marmer to file a report on Britney's
- capacity to  participate in the conservatorship proceedings
- ability to manage her financial affairs
- ability to retain and direct counsel
- her undue influence .
report by Dr Marmer shall be done by February 13, 2008 if not sooner.

2 days later

On the 6th February 2008
As a result of the pleadings that have been filed, the declaration by J. Edward Spar, M.D, and the report of PVP  counsel Mr Ingham, the court finds that Ms Spears does not have the capacity to retain counsel and she lacked the capacity to retain Adam F. Streisand as her counsel.

Also on the 6th February 2008 : the court decide

"Any  and all meetings between the Conservatee and any attorneys who are not Mr. Ingham are subject to the Temporary Conservator's approval, including the location for the meeting."

So in only 2 days they changed the doctor, they had the other being able to diagnosis Britney unable to retain a lawyer, and have the court lock the deal to get ride of this dangerous and very important attorney that is Streisand, and make sure at the same she will never be able to hire any other lawyer in the future . 

sources : court docs 

P8H8nEP.png

r5keydw.png  

umcnwnD.png 

@Meaner03 you are doing the MOST right now. Thank you so much for all of this. 

You guys, I am so proud of everyone, we really have all come together  :gobaby:

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

The first article was posted by @Cigarettes&Cologne some pages back but I couldn't help but notice that Slate has posted articles about both Britney's conservatorship and also the Mercy Ministries. I wonder if they know there's a connection between both of them but either haven't yet reached that logical conclusion or they too are afraid to post about it

https://slate.com/culture/2019/04/britney-spears-hostage-rumors-free-britney.html 

https://www.slate.com/articles/life/cover_story/2016/04/at_mercy_multiplied_troubled_young_women_come_to_believe_their_mental_health.html?via=gdpr-consent

I think the latter

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

okay but wendy looks like she's  in such a better place lately, good for her  <3

britney literally hates us at this point :yelping:

it wouldn't surprise me if she retires. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with these crazy *** people either :yelping:

I’m sure she hates her team more. She tried to stop for autographs and they didn’t let her, if she hated us she would have just kept walking. They kept her in a bubble, so she’ll take us more than them.

• Love 1
  • Like 2