#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

28 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

My bad, I totally thought that was an entirely different document. I can't even tell them apart anymore :jackk:

Lynne's declaration is actually on the ninth page of the first PDF here:

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0205spearsorderpdf.pdf

Again sorry for the inconveniences that I might have caused

Thank you bb. Wow that was awful to read. 

• Like 1
Just now, breatheheavy said:

:tiffanynod:

What are peoples' thoughts on keeping this super thread public, and we'll make the Britney forum for registered members only 

I feel like that kind of defeats the purpose, shouldn’t just this thread be private? :frenchy: lurkers right now are here for this, not another poll on our fave albums 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

:tiffanynod:

What are peoples' thoughts on keeping this super thread public, and we'll make the Britney forum for registered members only 

Do they mean Team Britney are viewing it? :jj: Bc if so, leave it public. Let them view and get a sip of this tea :mcwave:

• Like 7

You know honestly, I feel like we all really let her down over the last couple of years. We let ourselves be ok with what they did to her. 

I really hope we all don't lose sight again, and if they see them force her into another album and something she doesn't want to do. We should try to not support anything that comes from them unless it is over. 

I guess the question is can we put enough pressure? I already see the none stans being like "leave her alone its what she wants" and I am like "well it really doesn't seem like it" they are all so blind its so annoying. 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I feel like that kind of defeats the purpose, shouldn’t just this thread be private? :frenchy: lurkers right now are here for this, not another poll on our fave albums 

Well I guess It could be bad to be public in a sense that Team Britney is monitoring it and keeping note of future plans, court info we’ve discovered, etc. :demi:

• Like 5

Incapacitated person means any personwho is impaired by reason of mental illness, mental deficiency, physical illness or disability, chronic use of *****, chronic intoxication, or other cause (except minority) to the extent of lacking sufficient understanding or capacity to make or communicate responsible decisions."

From watching videos and reading about the conservatorship , it's all about the "procedure" and the finance as if the person , sorry to put it this way a "potato". The person literally is no longer able to function well enough to decide on their own . Throughout all procedures it's almost like the person does not exist   all the talk is about how to handle their finances and decisions . 

This is a very serious matter . They're refering to them as "subject" as if they're no longer there . Is Britney really that bad? Are they trying to keep her mental status from the public because it is serious? Or simply because they're cashing in on her? 

I know this is generic information , but when you read about it , it is for people with serious disabilities. 

• Like 5
59 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Here are a **** ton more of court documents we currently don't have but that I'm trying to find the original source to:

So far I have the Lutfi one and the 2008 one used to be hosted here by TMZ but the service is no longer available. Google searching the two remaining ones lead to older documents we already have. I'm gonna try focusing on finding the lost one first and I'll probably get to the rest of them tomorrow and I'll also update the timeline :icant2:

• Like 1