#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Leader
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

but if we leave this public, we can trick them into thinking they know what we're up to, but we can make another thread private when we keep updating with other stuff, there's always more stuff apparently even when we thought it was over, (I really thought I was sleeping early for once :mcorangu:)

I'm not really concerned about that because they can (and have) made Exhale accounts anyway. It's a way to encourage people to join and also feel a little more exclusive. Just an idea! 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Apparently it was the media though

No, I think it really was will.i.am when he talked about Big Fat Bass back in 2011.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/472850/william-leaks-snippet-of-britney-spears-big-fat-bass

At least I can't find older results with that term. And I really remember some thread talking about it.

But who knows, maybe someone else remembers.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Again here are all the ones we've managed to find incluiding the ones that I found before, by now I don't think that there might be many more besides the remaining three and the ones that are just lost and weren't archived back then. @BKSTYL3 you should try picking one of these and see what you can do with the PRO version ;)

This is the only one i could remove the boxes from:

https://www.pdfpro.co/files/gzvr3unlly-444aa19b

• Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:26 AM, Catalin said:

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year? 

This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has been causing some issues with her mentally and also tension with others.

ok I already have questions

whats the source of this?? omg, august???

So I was reading the last 3 pages around 4 hrs ago. And then I had to sleep because I just got home from work. I had a dream that Britney is attending an event. The only scene I had in my dream was full of people in the red carpet waiting for Brit. I was soooo excited to see her again with great make up and a **** black dress!!! Hahhaha. I'm going craaazy. I have been so unproductive lately at work as I keep checking Twitter and Exhale. Hahahhahahahah. 

But I am so happy we've made this far!

#FreeBritney!!!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Hospitalization isn’t necessary considering she went to a treatment facility? :mj:

Please make sense when putting on the dramatics :cutebrit:

She went to rehab for 30 days in 2007. I don’t see that being much different than a “wellness” clinic :jj:

• Like 1