#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

That was such a boring podcast and i feel i wasted my life. But ohwell the girls did good and we will see what happens enit

Yeah i think it should had been a 15min podcast with only the important stuff :juggingu:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

tmz said she was never diagnosted as bipolar. they talked to a lot of people in her world and they never said anything about bipolar disorder. SO WTF SHE HAS?

Maybe schitzophrenia (spelling?) 

Or multiple personality disorder and that's why she does the British accent on occasion

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Agreed.

But slay a bit I guess. :queenriri:

You didn't enjoy them sharing their personal stories about how they get kicked out of random places or them complaining about other people's spelling :jj:

hahaha i don't mind it actually i hope there was new info though :janet:

• Like 2

I’m listening to the BG podcast now. I’ve already read some comments here so it seems like the Gram girls are pulling a Britney by going on an indefinite hiatus from the podcast. Is anyone shocked???? :whatitellu: Any one who’s EVER tried to speak out about and go against The Brand has been wiped out. Admittedly, BG are the only decent people to try to get some clarity, transparency on the cship. Sam, Adnan and Jon Eardley are terrible and have bad reputations to begin with. 

Not half way through the podcast but I’m guessing these women were hit with a cease and desist warning from Britney aka The cship’s legal reps. It’s ironic that Britney is worth millions so in essence she is funding her own entrapment.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

You didn't enjoy them sharing their personal stories about how they get kicked out of random places or them complaining about other people's spelling :jj:

I need timestamps, cuz I slept over those groundbreaking moments :lostney:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

I’m listening to the BG podcast now. I’ve already read some comments here so it seems like the Gram girls are pulling a Britney by going on an indefinite hiatus from the podcast. Is anyone shocked???? :whatitellu: Any one who’s EVER tried to speak out about and go against The Brand has been wiped out. Admittedly, BG are the only decent people to try to get some clarity, transparency on the cship. Sam, Adnan and Jon Eardley are terrible and have bad reputations to begin with. 

Not half way through the podcast but I’m guessing these women were hit with a cease and desist warning from Britney aka The cship’s legal reps. It’s ironic that Britney is worth millions so in essence she is funding her own entrapment.

It is so upsetting. I hope this doesn't make the movement die down. This insta posts already have fans and stans at odd. Cause the fans dont know all the info that we do, and they don't care to look into it that deep.