#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 minutes ago, Shaned said:

I'm not a doctor I don't know what she has if she even anything. That's Why I said maybe 

But you’re speculating about her having a major mental illness when you know nothing about said illness.  That’s so dangerous and irresponsible.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Girl don’t ask us if we want you to spill. 

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS YES. 

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

it's about his personal life? Personally I don't care.

It's more about his past. I'm on a laptop btw so I'm not gonna screenshot and upload, but one of my followers dm'd me 2 days ago and this is what they said:

"He's not too nice. Maybe now. But back when he worked at our Best Buy he was a ****."

"He worked with my bff at a Best Buy in T.O. California. He told me about a guy named Sam who had a meltdown and quit while shouting homophobic and racist things. Then randomly he pops up on tv and behold that's the guy, Sam. Next thing you know he's in a video with Britney and now they're dating. Idk how much I trust him."

then some chatting and they say "I don't know him personally, he could very well have changed but as far as I know... nah."

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

So I guess it all failed? :endit:

Are y'all just gonna stop for some arbitrary reasons?

There was momentum that was going on after the Britney gram girls did their thing.

They started the whole thing, y'all continued it. Why not still continue it?

It ain't over until Britney is out of the conservatorship.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

It's more about his past. I'm on a laptop btw so I'm not gonna screenshot and upload, but one of my followers dm'd me 2 days ago and this is what they said:

"He's not too nice. Maybe now. But back when he worked at our Best Buy he was a ****."

"He worked with my bff at a Best Buy in T.O. California. He told me about a guy named Sam who had a meltdown and quit while shouting homophobic and racist things. Then randomly he pops up on tv and behold that's the guy, Sam. Next thing you know he's in a video with Britney and now they're dating. Idk how much I trust him."

then some chatting and they say "I don't know him personally, he could very well have changed but as far as I know... nah."

He's canceled 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the GP will keep buying and attend her shows. only if somehow allll the fans AND the gp stopped buying her stuff would have any drastic effect but even then she'd still have money flowing in from royalties,perfumes etc so :cackling: plus also theres lot of fans that wont stop buying so good luck with making the brand flop :cackling:

if that happens, then I call it done. best of good luck tho :gimmemoar:

Just now, aspireone said:

Are y'all just gonna stop for some arbitrary reasons?

There was momentum that was going on after the Britney gram girls did their thing.

They started the whole thing, y'all continued it. Why not still continue it?

It ain't over until Britney is out of the conservatorship.

I'm gonna pray for the Resurrection of Jesus to save us from Loucifer :scalped:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

One of my old coworkers told me that her ‘ex boyfriend’s sister’ had dated him. Apperently she was on some reality show. The coworker said they had FaceTimed with the sister when Sam was in the background. I asked what everyone connected thought of him dating Britney and she said that ‘he’s a douche, he just wants the fame’

Honestly, I have no clue how true it is. I don’t even know what to believe anymore. But I’ll always remember that convo 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

So here’s what I predict happening: 

Things will slow down for a bit. This thread will lose the ‘hot!’ Sticker on the bottom and we’re all gonna return to our normal lives. 

May 10th will roll around, and everyone will be hopeful. The judge will not rule in favor of freeing Britney Spears. (I also think it’s cute you all are so hopeful she will be different, when literally EVERY person involved in this case thus far has been corrupted or a history of corruption). 

I do think that will get the ball rolling again. We will start tweeting/talking and the movement will pick back up. I don’t foresee this being the end, but I do kind of feel like this wraps up the first ‘round’ so to speak. Her Team has played incredibly dirty with those videos and caused a lot of fans to back down. Exhale will remain vigilant.

I do not see any show or residency being announced anytime soon. I do not think we’ll hear any music this year. I am very nervous for Britney, but I do think around the august hearing is when we will see some sort of shift happening. This definetly isn’t over, because fans have awakened too much. The giant is no longer sleeping, and Team B should realize that ALL eyes are on them. This elephant in the room isn’t going away anytime soon. 

DON'T EVER STOP GUYS..

Combat against all the lies.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

SPREAD THR WORD!!!

Spill the tea.

Be vigilant, but be alive!

• Like 7