#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

In all honesty Guys! She doesn’t remeber lyrics to some songs that are ‘younger’ than those emails. Why would she address them being crafted by Osama or even know about them being leaked, if she’s living in a bubble (which I’m sure as **** of!) :yeahsure:.

The extent to which her life is controlled to, wouldn’t let her be so caught up with “reality”. :mj:

There is a polLOUtion in Brit’s life, that needs cleared and eradicated for good!!! :bwink:

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Why does this thread suddenly feel boring?

Do I not know about something?

Have y'all watched Madonna's new music video??? It's amazing, trust me. :checkit:

Everybody seems to love it and everybody claims to like the song better because of it but... I don't, I feel like something's missing?

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Now that I think of it, Britney's team didn't deny the info on the podcast. They decided to deny the emails...... something's fishy for sure.

Not even the TMZ/Blast/People sources denied the podcast - most even confirmed, but adding a twist to it. In the IG post they didn't mention the "being held against their will" directly and used the pics (to just show she wasn't in a literal cage)/"all is well"/"don't believe everything you hear or read" to vaguely refer to the podcast info, but not denying it.

And they didn't quite deny the emails either. They even mention the emails were sent to Britney's team ("Lutfi was communicating with my team"). So her team's response, at least, was confirmed to be real. We cannot know for sure if that old yahoo email was Britney's, so they felt comfortable in calling the email address fake. My opinion? Yes, it's Britney and the emails are real and so is the podcast info. They're being very careful in not directly denying truthful info.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think they targeted the person they're most afraid of. Sam ain't playing and he's leaking very very personal info left and right.

I missed several pages (like 100). So the e-mails leaked by Sam are supposed to be real? Not just the one that the strange possessed bible ***** Lou wrote, but the others written by Britney too?

Nobody will face the force of payed silence with our own laws against us. Sadly, this is OVER. NO MORE BRITNEY SPEARS, NO MORE NOTHING.

ONE DAY,  CNN OR SOMETHING WILL BE REPORTING THE SAD NEWS AND A VERY PRIVATE MEMORIAL WILL BE AIRED. TONS OF GOOD COMMENTS FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE AND SOME S%%T TO BUY. IT'S THE END FROM NOW ON. 

1 minute ago, DarkLord said:

Nobody will face the force of payed silence with our own laws against us. Sadly, this is OVER. NO MORE BRITNEY SPEARS, NO MORE NOTHING.

ONE DAY,  CNN OR SOMETHING WILL BE REPORTING THE SAD NEWS AND A VERY PRIVATE MEMORIAL WILL BE AIRED. TONS OF GOOD COMMENTS FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE AND SOME S%%T TO BUY. IT'S THE END FROM NOW ON. 

oh my god hunni plz chill ok <3

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

blindgossip updated their blind item: 

https://blindgossip.com/why-she-is-out-of-sight/

they said her team lied

I don’t really believe that she started acting crazy and babbling. I mean the domination rehearsals she looked on fire and we’ve seen her on meds and she looked like a walking stump so it’s definitely the meds that’s making her forget and slowing her dancing. I’m assuming her team leaked this to cover their tracks. Team B is really trying hard to paint her as unfit to be free for the judge to agree to leave the cship as be cuz now everyone is questioning why she was put in it in the first place. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3