#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Yall need to stop mentioning S*m. Lord. He's NOT credible. And will do more harm to this Free Britney message than help (as already proven with her team using his name to deflect from responding to anything relevant) regardless of what yall might think in your wild conspiracy theories.

It dont matter freebritney dead and britneys management baited the emails out about sam.. so now everyone remebers sam well should i say lou taylor panicking :joanne:

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

1.) She graduated from an accredited and non-defunct law school, unlike the former judge, whose alma mater recently became the very first law school in the entire state of California to be forced to shut down to it having been a complete scam. The students had the lowest bar passage rates within the entirety of the state of California, and only 2% of graduates that did pass found work as attorneys.

2). She was appointed by a progressive judge; the former non-judge was a far-right, Bible-thumping conservative with zero credentials for her position, just like Lou. 

This is great news. I feel like she will be out of it in the next year. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Final verdict on the podcast:

Not worth listening to. I was afraid this was gonna happen, but I think someone in power doesn't want these girls spreading any more "secret" stuff around they've been paid off or something happened behind the scenes. i am extremely grateful for everything they've done and their amazing responses when interviewed by Entertainment Tonight.

Having said that, I don't expect them every speaking out on this again.

:jj:

Then again you seem to believe S*m L**** has ANY sort of credibility and even after everything he's done (not just to Britney) should be given any attention or respect.

This is a good episode summing up everything so far imo. They obviously wouldnt be spilling more breaking bombshell tea!!1 or read every fake email etc. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Then again you seem to think S*m L**** has ANY credibility and even after everything he's done (not just to Britney) should be given any sort of attention or respect.

sam lufti gave us a lot and i believe in the credibility of those emails

people change and reevaluate their actions. i feel sam has. that is why team b throws him under the bus

chill out

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I tried to like JLS bc shes Britneys lil sister who Britney always loved to death but shes so unlikeable I cant even try anymore. I always got the impression she isnt that proud of Britney. I get that it must be annoying to be on ur sisters shadow forever but she had a career to begin with bc she is a Spears, so I understand they are different people and artists, but she seemed more than annyoed saying things like she isnt only someones sister. She used to post things listening Beyonce or Rihanna but doesnt know Britneys own lyrics. Dont get me wrong, she doesnt have to like Britney's music bc Britney is her sis, ofc not, but she never seemed that supportive of Britney like Britney seemed with her. I know many people will downvote me but ill say anyway. I wouldnt be suprised if she is ashamed of Britneys breakdown, lipsynching and even is jealous bc Britney is the superstar of the family. I know she was just a kid, but she used to be pretty confident saying she would be better than Britney and she was coming so I wouldnt be suprised if she thinks shes better than Britney bc she sings live and writes her country songs.

At this point I just dont know if anyone in this family really cares about Britney as a person at all, not the superstar who makes millions and gave all of them a good life. Bryan is the one I really cant read anything. He never liked the exposure, kept a life away from the spotlight and Britney seemed more happy when her team used to post all those pictures with him and Lexi. I wonder what happened tho that out of nowhere her team stopped posting pictures with Bryan. She also used to be caught by paparazzi hanging out with them, attending award shows together or even being together backstage on some m&g like that one with Skrillex. I wish there was one person in her family trying to end this cship and helping her some way. 

3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Final verdict on the podcast:

Not worth listening to. I was afraid this was gonna happen, but I think the powers that be don't want these girls spreading any more "secret" stuff around & they've been paid off or something happened behind the scenes. i am extremely grateful for everything they've done and their amazing responses when interviewed by Entertainment Tonight.

Having said that, I don't expect them every speaking out on this again.

I guess all that’s left is just voting with our dollars folks. I don’t know about ya’ll but I don’t think I’ll be purchasing B10 upon release. I will try to buy a used copy down the road, but I will not be purchasing on release day. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think anybody who is willing to share anything that may contribute to Britney getting rid of her toxic team of shady people that keep her imprisoned deserves attention.

Not sure about respect tho I never mentioned anything about respect :jj:

2 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

people change and reevaluate their actions. i feel sam has. that is why team b throws him under the bus

chill out

S*m gave us some of the worst moments ever during those nightmare years and the fact yall entertaining him a decade later is honestly disgusting.

Do you really think if he was legit he'd be DM'ing decade old yahoo emails to random fans? Gosh

8 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Nobody will face the force of payed silence with our own laws against us. Sadly, this is OVER. NO MORE BRITNEY SPEARS, NO MORE NOTHING.

ONE DAY,  CNN OR SOMETHING WILL BE REPORTING THE SAD NEWS AND A VERY PRIVATE MEMORIAL WILL BE AIRED. TONS OF GOOD COMMENTS FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE AND SOME S%%T TO BUY. IT'S THE END FROM NOW ON. 

STFU :juggingu:  you don't know ****

1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

S*m gave us some of the worst moments ever during those nightmare years and the fact yall entertaining him a decade later is honestly disgusting.

Do you really think if he was legit he'd be DM'ing decade old yahoo emails to random fans? Gosh

he is dm'ing decade old emails because THAT IS WHEN HE KNEW BRITNEY. a decade ago. 

• Like 2
Just now, Stefi Hilton said:

chill out

What?... no. Britney herself went to court to make sure he wouldn’t get back in her life. This man is a creep and he’s been preying on stars going through a hard time to get in their life for fame and money. An opportunist is all he is.

• Like 1

Lutfi is trash, period. His reputation is not good, and I'm talking beyond Britney. He has plenty of restraining orders to explain, and some were pre-Britney.

But Britney's team themselves established the emails are real.

WE can ignore the emails when putting the situation out there, but they paint HOW dire is her situation.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Then again you seem to believe S*m L**** has ANY sort of credibility and even after everything he's done (not just to Britney) should be given any attention or respect.

This is a good episode summing up everything so far imo. They obviously wouldnt be spilling more breaking bombshell tea!!1 or read fake emails etc. 

Ugh they are taking a break. I worry about the movement if people calm down. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, ubritney said:

What?... no. Britney herself went to court to make sure he wouldn’t get back in her life. This man is a creep and he’s been preying on stars going through a hard time to get in their life for fame and money. An opportunist is all he is.

No she didnt it was her team its always been her team. Thats the thing she makes none of her own descisions 

• Like 5