#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

One of my old coworkers told me that her ‘ex boyfriend’s sister’ had dated him. Apperently she was on some reality show. The coworker said they had FaceTimed with the sister when Sam was in the background. I asked what everyone connected thought of him dating Britney and she said that ‘he’s a douche, he just wants the fame’

Honestly, I have no clue how true it is. I don’t even know what to believe anymore. But I’ll always remember that convo 

The way he speaks and acts gives me fake vibes :xfactorlook: Idk either tbh

• Like 2
1 minute ago, aspireone said:

DON'T EVER STOP GUYS..

Combat against all the lies.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

SPREAD THR WORD!!!

Spill the tea.

Be vigilant, but be alive!

At this point #FreeBritney is just a lifestyle :whatitellu: We all more than likely had ideas that she was being taken advantage of (I know I did), but we turned a blind eye. Now that we know what has come to light this past week, I don’t see any active participants in this thread giving her shitbag team anymore money. 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all I know it’s easy to lose hope now that things are slowing down. 

But stay vigilant.

Be prepared for May 10th. 

Keep the movement going. 

Don’t accept obviously fake **** from her team. 

We can continue this movement steadily and give it ~longevity~. It doesn’t have to be trending on twatter every day.

But we need to continue talking about it and NOT taking ANY ****. We don’t support anything until we can be sure without a shadow of a doubt that it’s coming directly from Britney. 

Seriously, why the heck are people losing hope all of a sudden?

Because of things slowing down?

I don't get it....

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

There is also an entire library brimming with articles that all point to Jamie being an abusive ex-alcoholic.

I do NOT trust him and I don't think Britney wants him around 24/7.

Ill just leave this here again :mj:

One day when Britney was about thirteen and Jamie Lynn was just a toddler, we all went to a local pastor we knew for some family counseling. Jamie's drinking had been out of control, and I thought this pastor could give us some much- needed guidance on how to keep us four from splintering. We only went a few times - nobody except me really appreciated what the pastor was saying - but he did point out something profound. "If this young lady [Britney] and her daddy don't resolve their issues, and he doesn't try harder to establish a good, strong relationship with her, she will end up clinging to the first real romance in her life. That man will be of extreme importance in her life, and that relationship will determine the course of all her relationships with men from then on."

I couldn't know at the time, but of course, the first true romance in Britney's life was Justin, her childhood sweetheart, the one who had been friends with her since they were both young cast mates on MMC.  

4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all I know it’s easy to lose hope now that things are slowing down. 

But stay vigilant.

Be prepared for May 10th. 

Keep the movement going. 

Don’t accept obviously fake **** from her team. 

We can continue this movement steadily and give it ~longevity~. It doesn’t have to be trending on twatter every day.

But we need to continue talking about it and NOT taking ANY ****. We don’t support anything until we can be sure without a shadow of a doubt that it’s coming directly from Britney. 

I’m loving your positivity :kiss:

• Like 1