#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 minutes ago, justphil said:

Thank you! Casual fans and just your average person does not know all of this. My co-workers minds are completely blown.

Stop being so f**king pessimistic people. The movement isn’t over. It’s just getting started. Do you think things are gonna stop? The public is aware, and fans are chomping at the bit for any information to drag her team. 

They said they’re taking a little break to investigate and dig. They have tea they just can’t spill it yet to keep the informants confidence. Hello? This means there is more we just need to WAIT. Tf. Stop being so dramatic. 

I personally think it’s a good thing they aren’t jumping on whatever info they may have. They don’t want to lose their credibility they are verifying the sources and probably trying to check out the info they have and we should just be thankful for what they’ve started, continue on with it and wait patiently. Also they did kind of cover a lot unfortunately most of it wasn’t news to us because we’ve been talking about it all for the past 800 pages. If they were threatened by her team why would they have even released this episode? 

In the mean mean time we shouldn’t stop #freebritney- if we stop now we all just look even more stupid than if we continue: like there was no purpose. We’ve already got a lot of information from all of this and we’ve clearly shaken her team. The whole goal was for her to get out of the c ship- that didn’t happen yet so what’s the next steps ?? 

I think an LA local should organize a protest outside the courthouse of Brenda Jean on May 10. I think fans just showing up with their signs would show their team that we haven’t forgotten this and we are watching and we’re going to watch until B is free from this miss 

just my input :toodles:

• Like 9

Don't do death threats and stuff first and foremost.

People, you all tried your hardest when it comes to Britney sales. In promoting her, in streaming all that stuff

Now that it's literally about her well being and her rights and her autonomy, you get slow and pessimistic?

NO! You be the good stan that you are and you try your hardest! We must NOT stop until Britney is out of the conservatorship!

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all I know it’s easy to lose hope now that things are slowing down. 

But stay vigilant.

Be prepared for May 10th. 

Keep the movement going. 

Don’t accept obviously fake **** from her team. 

We can continue this movement steadily and give it ~longevity~. It doesn’t have to be trending on twatter every day.

But we need to continue talking about it and NOT taking ANY ****. We don’t support anything until we can be sure without a shadow of a doubt that it’s coming directly from Britney. 

What angle do we take next?  I feel we need to dig up as much as we can about Robin and Jamie dating and how that helped Lou insert herself into the picture

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Yall need to stop mentioning S*m. Lord. He's NOT credible. And will do more harm to this Free Britney message than help (as already proven with her team using his name to deflect from responding to anything relevant) regardless of what yall might think in your wild conspiracy theories.

...but them deflecting with proved that he IS credible

1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

Nobody will face the force of payed silence with our own laws against us. Sadly, this is OVER. NO MORE BRITNEY SPEARS, NO MORE NOTHING.

ONE DAY,  CNN OR SOMETHING WILL BE REPORTING THE SAD NEWS AND A VERY PRIVATE MEMORIAL WILL BE AIRED. TONS OF GOOD COMMENTS FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE AND SOME S%%T TO BUY. IT'S THE END FROM NOW ON. 

Girl, wtf... what do you smoke

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Final verdict on the podcast:

Not worth listening to. I was afraid this was gonna happen, but I think the powers that be don't want these girls spreading any more "secret" stuff around & they've been paid off or something happened behind the scenes. i am extremely grateful for everything they've done and their amazing responses when interviewed by Entertainment Tonight.

Having said that, I don't expect them ever speaking out on this again.

:jj:

They just need to verify their sources, have faith

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Just looking at these pictures, make me sad... what she suffered, just for them :crying4:

It makes me wonder If shes seeing her kids now or if they are with KFed all the time 

17 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

At this point #FreeBritney is just a lifestyle :whatitellu: We all more than likely had ideas that she was being taken advantage of (I know I did), but we turned a blind eye. Now that we know what has come to light this past week, I don’t see any active participants in this thread giving her shitbag team anymore money. 

I was actually originally excited to buy rainbow fantasy but **** THEM :crying1:

• Like 3