#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Bravenewmary said:

They're saying if britney really wrote that ig caption why would the first thing she wants to point out after 4 months be we shouldn't believe sam luftis emails 

that's what we said :whatitellu:

and the sunday pics (and the yogurt pics and the workout pics) :whatitellu:

and the non mention of what they said and the paralegal :whatitellu:

but they mention the lutfi emails... and still made it clear they were legit emails, that it wasn't something he typed on word or the iphone notes app :whatitellu:

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

as a female reading this it's heartbreaking. and i know it all too well. so yep. no one protects women and black people. :mhm:

Doesn’t help when homophobic male white supremacists with a long documented history of ****** assault also happen to be the ones in power of the entire government. It sets the precedent for what constitutes as societal norms. And Americans have, thus far, indicated their acceptance to live within a “first-world country” wherein only the rich, powerful, and white heterosexual males are never held accountable for criminality; rather, they are rewarded. 

We have to force systemic change, because the ones at the top obviously have no incentive for doing so.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Doesn’t help when male white supremacists with a long documented history of ****** assault also happen to be the ones in power of the entire government. It sets the precedent for what constitutes as societal norms. And Americans have, thus far, indicated their acceptance to live within a “first-world country” wherein only the rich, powerful, and white heterosexual males are never held accountable for criminality; rather, they are rewarded. 

We have to force systematic change, because the ones at the top obviously have no incentive for doing so.

you are awesome and have a great mindset. :lessons:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, annonymous said:

Ok so what I was thinking about. Britney can't basically do nothing without permission. But what if her team was that strict in the beginning, but not anymore? Maybe she has almost full control over her life already except some small things. 

We don't know how strict they really are with it right? 

Sure, like they would be stupid enough to give her that. They loved the 11 years of cship, get Britney to do what they want, why would they let that go? :frenchy:

they wouldn’t be coming up with inconsistent stories and posed photo ops if she really was about to be free. Sounds like she tried to get out but now they are grounding her for being a bad girl.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

There might be a lot of rambling and filler in this episode but yall have to understand this is the culmination of over a week after they broke this story, their brains are prob tired and fried of seeing so much stuff and receiving **** over it etc.

Its sad if theyre not doing another one after this tho, cuz I feel like after them getting this follow up episode to the bombshell out of the way they'd be able to focus on truly the main points and push the narrative forward since I do think they're good voices to relay the message to a broader audience/non Britney fans.

• Like 8