Eternal Sunshine's new single is 'The Boy Is Mine' and it might have 3 more singles to come

5 hours ago, Fita said:

it seems it was confirmed in a merch 

GM-3AcmWkAInuWM?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh interesting, not really surprised though it's doing well on streaming. I'd like to see Bye and True Story released as singles though.

Although in one of Ari's recent insta stories she seemed to imply the next single was getting a single remix? So maybe The Boy Is Mine is being remixed to feature someone. 

• Love 1

Eternal Sunshine's latest single, The Boy Is Mine, is making waves with its infectious beats and captivating lyrics. Fans are already eager for what's next, and rumors suggest there might be three more singles in the pipeline. With such a promising start, anticipation is high for what Eternal Sunshine has in store for us next!

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Nicky77 said:

Eternal Sunshine's latest single, The Boy Is Mine, is making waves with its infectious beats and captivating lyrics. Fans are already eager for what's next, and rumors suggest there might be three more singles in the pipeline. With such a promising start, anticipation is high for what Eternal Sunshine has in store for us next!

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

9 hours ago, Isla said:

Oh interesting, not really surprised though it's doing well on streaming. I'd like to see Bye and True Story released as singles though.

Although in one of Ari's recent insta stories she seemed to imply the next single was getting a single remix? So maybe The Boy Is Mine is being remixed to feature someone. 

This! True story was the other song that caught me, boy is mine was meh maybe another listen 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

We don’t care about this little homewrecker. Wasn’t she cancelled? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

They tried to cancel her but she legit came back with a #1 album and two #1 singles (both yes, and and we can't be friends reached #1). 

I think it's important to separate talent and artistry from a person. Like you may not agree with who she is and how she is as a person but you're absolutely allowed to like her music, because lets face it, the girl got talent for days :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Isla said:

Tate McRae would sound great on that track 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block