#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Johnny. said:

As of right now, this thread is highlighted by glimpses of truth, and the rest is just chaos.

Other than the highlighted quote, everything you said is true and I agree with it, but so far, we still don't have all the necessary information and there's a lot of speculations. New information is also appearing from time to time now, so I'd say we can't form our narrative just yet.

And, replying to the highlighted quote, welcome to Exhale! A lovely place where interpreting worrying images and confusing videos is mixed with people getting ***** over other Exhalers in a nearly 700-page thread! :jj:

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The Britney video? :gloria:

Lou Taylor answering fans 

We know Britney's location and the bad reviews it has

Oh well I saw Britney posted a new workout video. I knew about the other one from this morning.

What's her location? :orangu: and what has Lou said?

3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Radar Online: Britney Spears video update behavior 'troubling,' expert claims:

"It is almost as though her words are not matching her face at all and this is very troubling from a clinical standpoint,” concluded the expert.

The first thing I said about the video was that her voice says something but her eyes say something else.

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, BRSM_jl said:

a957649bfe34df7d502bba9b37c70f87

442b23c00f1a1465762c17ca7dc9b564

1bbef800add4979bad74afddcc0825de

I think these are some of the emails :airpls:

Do y'all think The Blast is working for Team B? Their articles make me think the opposite. Posting these will just make the GP read them and decide for themselves instead of going with what Britney said in her caption, won't it?

• Like 3