#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

The final email being circulated, also sent in 2007, focuses on Spears’ alleged fear of her current business manager, Lou Taylor.

“There is a crazy lady Lou Taylor that has been sending stuff to my house,” Spears allegedly wrote, adding, “I don’t know her she is a stalker.”

The accusation claims Taylor, who runs Tri Star management, believes Spears is “possessed and that she needs to come and kill these spirits.” The email, sent to Spears’ attorney, also claims Taylor is trying to communicate with Spears’ father and she is allegedly worried for her family’s safety.

THE BLAST

THEY LITERALLY EXPOSED LOU IM ... THIS IS GOLD

giphy.gif

2006ney is so vindicated right now

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

The final email being circulated, also sent in 2007, focuses on Spears’ alleged fear of her current business manager, Lou Taylor.

“There is a crazy lady Lou Taylor that has been sending stuff to my house,” Spears allegedly wrote, adding, “I don’t know her she is a stalker.”

The accusation claims Taylor, who runs Tri Star management, believes Spears is “possessed and that she needs to come and kill these spirits.” The email, sent to Spears’ attorney, also claims Taylor is trying to communicate with Spears’ father and she is allegedly worried for her family’s safety.

THE BLAST

THEY LITERALLY EXPOSED LOU IM ... THIS IS GOLD

giphy.gif

Are The Blast and some other sources... paid to write things team B wants them to?

Or what is up with this part of the situation?

I've heard there are some paid sources, but could you or someone else shed some light on this for me? Thanks in advance.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, sibode said:

Exactly... POOR THING!
I don't know whether this video is from some days ago or not.

Her eyes are dead, but the body is a lot more thin than the picture of her in the ice-cream shop

You can’t really tell. She still looks a little thick. But this isn’t the gym at her home so who’s know where and when this was filmed... ??‍♂️

Just now, Nels64 said:

Omg is radar off Jamie's payroll? Have they gone rogue??? (y'all I'm still 2 pages behind because the rate at which I'm reading these pages isn't fast enough to catch up :tiffanycries:)

can relate.. took me 2 hours to read the 50 pages that I had missed due to actually allowing myself a good night's sleep for a change.. I gotta study now and I have uni tomorrow so when I come back I already know I'm gonna have to catch up with a 100 new pages.. already dreading it.. :smokney:

• Like 5