#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Isn’t it great to see her looking happier and healthier than ever? I’m so happy she took a little time out for herself to just relax and get some much needed rest! It’s an honorable choice to look after your family so closely, and I can’t WAIT to see her doing what she loves most again. I’m certain she appreciates everything her family and team do for her to keep her protected and knows its for her own good! I bet her next project will be her most personal yet and she’s really passionate about it! So stop with this Free Britney nonsense y’all, because THAT’S what’s really killing her spirit. And just look! She's been out and about so much this week! Isn't it great? Nothing dramatic is going on! Sheesh! Buncha looney toons on this chatroom I tell ya!

...sarcasm

• Like 3

MK ultra is real. Satanic worship is real and controls the world. I’m glad a lot more people in this community are woke to these things. Poor Britney never had a choice but she’s such a beautiful soul she tried before to break free. I’m really worried if she doesn’t conform she’ll be savcrificed like so many before her. This whole situation is very disturbing and now this video... they really think we are asleep. I hope she gets the chance to expose it all!

• Like 5

Yooo Britney was covered on German TV 
They said that her fans were worried because of her absence but she posted on Insta so everything is fine now. Oh and that she entered the mental facility because of her dad. Funny thing is, they showed the post but no mention about the protest, email, conservatorship or Sam Lutfi. 

:orangu::orangu::orangu:
I'll check if I can find the video online.

EDIT: found it!
https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/leute-heute/leute-heute-vom-24-april-2019-100.html#xtor=CS5-21
at 7:14

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I just wanted to enjoy my day why is this so messy :scalped:

MTE :orangu:
I was just like ok lemme get back to work (after literally going through tenths of pages in this thread for 6 hours). I open instagram for a bit and there is this messy post bringing me back here.

• Like 1