#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

54 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

slutshaming and ageism in one post? you know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation @breatheheavy :urite:

Y’all act like this man cares about you when in reality you are a tick on his site counter and he will ask you to pay 5$ soon for his amazing “content” LOL !!!  Really what he should do is sell his own ****!! Prolly make more money that way .. and please all u thirsty ... guys. 

3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

That's really sad then. Whoever running her IG account obviously doesn't like BH - when all I've tried to do for 15 years is write about her in a positive light.

Sure, there were ups and downs, and I made mistakes. I was a kid growing up and figuring out how to be a journalist, how to be an adult, how to write with compassion and understanding. I grew up, I changed. 

At the end of the day I know more people than not appreciate BH and it's influence it has in the Britney community. I used to want everyones' acceptance and for her Team to goshdarnit just like me. It was hard, but I let that go. We just don't see eye to eye and you know what? That's OK.

What I think we share in common is that both sides want what they feel is best for Britney, and somewhere along the way Britney's voice has gotten lost in all that. Regardless of her caption, or how the video came to be, or when it was filmed etc, it was nice to hear from her.

omfg RAW me. Intellectual, smart, cute, driven, fit, funny, sarcastic, and you’ve met the queen. I don’t know a better person. :urite:

• Like 1
Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

She cannot look the same every day. We are talking about Britney after all.Maybe the photos from yesterday were taken early in the morning and Britney didnt do anything like put make up on etc. And if some comments are deleted that doesnt mean they delete them because they have something to hide..they know that this thing goes too far already the last thing they care about are some comments.if they delete 100 comments or 1000 it will change nothing..so maybe Britney delete them. Do you even think about that? :whitneyshade:

I thought about it... and that theory running around in your brain sounds stupid... like you’re trying to prove it to yourself that’s why it doesn’t even sound coherent... her whole face looks different not just the makeup... how do you explain the cheery video and then serious caption them? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, somuchbetter said:

The instagram video that she just posted makes me wonder if there was more than just those 12 seconds that Britney recorded? It just cuts so abruptly like she could have mentioned something about the conservatorship only to have been censored by her team AGAIN

It looks to me more like a video that was supposed to be posted when she first entered the facility.

• Like 7
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Don't forgetn Britney has tried to fight this c-ship for years but they deemed incapable of even hiring a lawyer but yet make all of them millions of $$$$

Don't let her down this time

The proof that should make everyone open their eyes is right there about how many times she has tried to fight the cship.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Coopy said:

Y’all act like this man cares about you when in reality you are a tick on his site counter and he will ask you to pay 5$ soon for his amazing “content” LMFAO !!!  Really what he should do is sell his own ****!! Prolly make more money that way .. and please all u thirsty ... guys. 

Oh please, don’t be a hypocrite when you are the one who’s browsing his site as well. The man has built an online empire from nothing and we will continue to support his *** (no pun intended). :urite:What have you done with your pathetic self? 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Girl idk why Jamie has it out for you when Perez literally told her to DIE and then opened the Circus tour...

Honestly **** them. You’re amazing sweetie. It was never about HER best interest. It’s about Jamie’s best interest and you aren’t that because you’re real and true. 

Perez was pro c-ship from day one and wrote about how daddy saved her life . 

• Like 3
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

Oh please. The man has built an online empire from nothing and we will continue to support his *** (no pun intended). What have you done with your pathetic ***? :urite:

BreatheHeavy = online empire ? :bedtime::cuteidk:

gurl please enter reality.. the shade room is more successful.. and they are looked at as the trash of the internet :akii: