#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

after the video, I don’t know what to think of the #freebritney movement

highlights have been the email leak where she tells her lawyer to please do something about her stalker because “if I’m dead I can’t sign your checks”, the poorly-attended protest of gays in weho yesterday chanting “she’s not your *****” and backlash to Jamie Lynn’s tweet saying how close she is to her sister (people pulling receipts saying Britney found out about her pregnancy from a paparazzo, etc)

lowlights have been the staged photo op, anything written by TMZ (therefore commissioned by her camp) and general silence on the issue from public figures

we used to think that the conservatorship was just to keep her off the witness stand/from having to give evidence in court

my overall conclusion before the instagram video: a judge granted her full custody of her kids, if she’s deemed legally responsible enough to care for 2 lives she should be deemed legally responsible to take care of her own

also I think it’s on record that she’s tried to challenge the conservatorship before but the judge deemed her incapable of hiring an attorney but the streets have been talking that some woman on social media saw Britney in her office, where there is also some big showbiz lawyer (fingers crossed for ed shapiro) and I thought the kettle was on for some tea

but she made a video basically saying she’s fine, to stop & that lufti made the emails

should we stop

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sibode said:

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

Britney herself asked us fans to respect her silence.
"Your love and dedication is amazing, but what I need right now is a little bit of privacy..."

I don't think her team is THAT evil and she is THAT stupid... She is not being kidnapped and obliged to record a video message...
C'MON!! LET'S BE SERIOUS!

Our beloved needs our support and she needs to concentrate on her situation. She wanna be in control and she's trying.
Unfortunately we do not know her CLINICAL HISTORY and we should not judge her doctors and her father.
We don't know ****!

I’m sorry but I’m not reading all that :bedtime: 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Okay this thread had a massive increase overnight (again). What did I miss?

Britneys insta message... looks like an old video to me... but comments on there from Sam? So I’m even more f**king confused & they’ve got the emojis wrong again - theory it’s wrote by Lou. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BoleynR said:

Britneys insta message... looks like an old video to me... but comments on there from Sam? So I’m even more f**king confused & they’ve got the emojis wrong again - theory it’s wrote by Lou. 

Oh she posted on Insta? That’s interesting. Yeah it could be old as a sort of cover up. Who knows. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, sibode said:

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

Britney herself asked us fans to respect her silence.
"Your love and dedication is amazing, but what I need right now is a little bit of privacy..."

I don't think her team is THAT evil and she is THAT stupid... She is not being kidnapped and obliged to record a video message...
C'MON!! LET'S BE SERIOUS!

Our beloved needs our support and she needs to concentrate on her situation. She wanna be in control and she's trying.
Unfortunately we do not know her CLINICAL HISTORY and we should not judge her doctors and her father.
We don't know ****!

We know plenty. 

Have you checked out the restrictions she’s under in her public court docket?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BoleynR said:

I believe that the caption was added after Britney sent the video message to her team. They mentioned the emails to cover Lou Taylor's ***. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Oh she posted on Insta? That’s interesting. Yeah it could be old as a sort of cover up. Who knows. 

Definitely, the only thing that’s worrying me is sams comment... it’s now making me think who is he trying to protect? 

• Like 2
#Brunetteney">
1 minute ago, #Brunetteney said:

Britney has the most attractive fans...how is everyone here hot 

Britney fans are the most attractive fanbase just like our fave, that is a proven fact, and if a person doesn’t like Britney, it’s usually because that person is ugly. It’s science, hence why they created the little monsters.:akii:

• Like 6
Just now, Pfefferminz said:

I believe that the caption was added after Britney sent the video message to her team. They mentioned the emails to cover Lou Taylor's ***. 

She looks nothing like how we saw her in pap photos two days ago? Her whole face & body was bloated and she had a black eye? I think this is an old standard video 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Uh-oh, another trick from the sick Britney team... Well, I'm really scared that nothing's going to change and they're just going to continue keeping our girl in their own jail. And force her to make money. It's more than unfair!!!! Leave Britney alone you f**kers!!! :crying2:

• Like 2