#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just saw britney's video. I still believe that the team are mishandling her affairs, and i wonder under what circumstances this video was made. BUT our queen hinted thst shes got this, and is asking for privavcy and therefor it shall be given.

Im out. 

Love you queen.

Whoever sent death threats to Bs families  are not B fans.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Is it bad that Jordan dragging just made him attractive to me?? Like now I’d suck his **** but like not 5 minutes ago 

Yes. 

It is bad. 

Spoiler

But only because you wouldn’t have sucked him off 5 minutes ago. 

tumblr_loxowl1pAs1qhw5h7o1_500.gif

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

What I understand from these documents that they drugged her for years... ***** are really dangerous. They are treating her like a lab mouse. She can't live like this forever. I feel like she will die in near future. :decisions:

hi ****! :queenflopga:

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Okay guys, I need you to read this and think about this for a second.

Think back before this week. What was our situation? Domination was canceled, blamed on dads sickness. We knew she went mia for a few months but we had no ideas really. Then three weeks ago we get the news of the mental health facility. Again, take yourself back weeks ago, before all of this #FreeBritney stuff started trending. Put yourself back in that state of mind. 

Now go rewatch the video, knowing what you knew then. It’s generic. It’s not personal, it doesn’t actually address much of anything. She mentions her family going through a lot (fathers illness) and just says she’s taking care of herself and she’s fine. 

I truly think this video is old. It was filmed months ago, back when homegirl was ALLEGEDLY forced into treatment. They had it filmed and were acing it for when fans started getting antsy. They knew we would start asking questions eventually. 

This is obviously all a theory. But it makes sense. She looks completely different from how we saw her the other day. 

Seriously, go watch the video again. It’s as generic as it comes and lacks all depth. This is actually terrifying. (If true, of course)  

Yeah this is the prevailing theory I'd say my friend

• Like 4