#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, DignifiedLove said:

girl what? If there’s anyone that needed to settle the rumors and tell the fans to calm the **** down through video format, it’s Britney herself. if it was Larry or anyone else, we would have had people throwing even more fits. Fans are just doing the utter most, as always, and trying to overdramatize everything when in reality, Britney is just trying to tell you all to shut the **** up, stop harrassing her family/entourage and move on with your lives. It ain’t that f**king deep. 

Yes because people are going to trust a video featuring a woman who is under the custody of her father at age 37. A woman who is making other people millions and millions of dollars yet is deemed unfit to make decisions for herself without parental approval. If they wanted to protect Britney, they're doing a bad job. All this over comments on social media which they can easily turn off just like every other human being. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Is it bad that Jordan dragging just made him attractive to me?? Like now I’d suck his **** but like not 5 minutes ago 

ngl every time he posts I get a h*rd on. It can literally be one word and my **** acts up. I cannot hold it and I can definitely not control it. :akii:

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

The system y'all! We get it, you're a Trumper. 

Hey CheatahBurgerface

1. You're a Radical Centrist who's comfortable with the system. Due to your conservatism, You are actually closer to a Trumper than I ever am.

2. Criticizing the Status quo including the parts of it that is Exploitative of women has been part of PROGRESSIVE thought. But seeing as you're a Radical Centrist who benefits from the exploitation of women in the Status quo, YA DON'T CARE. Ya keep on calling people here Trumpers despite your Milquetoast self being way much closer in right-wing ideological conservatism than we are. Y'all are too blind to realize that there's progressive thought that exists beyond..... whatever fake garbage you believe in.

Radical Centrists like you ALWAYS fall down to Trumpism further down the line.

You ain't foolin' anyone.

4 minutes ago, aspireone said:

Hey CheatahBurgerface

1. You're a Radical Centrist who's comfortable with the system. Due to your conservatism, You are actually closer to a Trumper than I ever am.

2. Criticizing the Status quo including the parts of it that is Exploitative of women has been part of PROGRESSIVE thought. But seeing as you're a Radical Centrist who benefits from the exploitation of women in the Status quo, YA DON'T CARE. Ya keep on calling people here Trumpers despite your Milquetoast self being way much closer in right-wing ideological conservatism than we are. Y'all are too blind to realize that there's progressive thought that exists beyond..... whatever fake garbage you believe in.

Marry me

• Like 2