#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, WhatYouNeed said:

Former moderator from the other britney forum :urite:

team knee got close to him, he gave them a few ideas about interacting with fans online (this is why @thebritneyarmy on twitter exists), then they ditched him and he had a meltdown :urite:

AWW why did they ditch him?

Just now, WhatYouNeed said:

Former moderator from the other britney forum :urite:

team knee got close to him, he gave them a few ideas about interacting with fans online (this is why @thebritneyarmy on twitter exists), then they ditched him and he had a meltdown :urite:

OMFG so he’s the owner of the official @thebritneyarmy on twitter. And omg QUEEN FE is working with Max? Ugh legends only

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Unless someone can find it, I think they deleted my IG comment too, which was just a bunch of hearts and the word Stronger (I know, cheesy, but extra cheesy henny)

It is cause you're hosting a thread on your website that is exposing her team for the filth they are. 

Jamie probably has a dart board with your face on it so don't sweat it 

:truthtea:

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

This is kind of off topic but I’ve read this over like 20 times and I still can’t figure out why he wrote “max Martin is so lucky!” Am I a flop? Is there something I’m missing here? It almost sounds like he’s implying that they are in a relationship :ineedthetruth: is max Martin going out with Fe or something? :disappointed:

2 minutes ago, justphil said:

Wow. I think mine is too, lol! Tragic. 

The comments down her post are nearly 50.000 ofcource its difficult to find your comment..you cannot be sure that is got deleted..personally as i said i was into this since day 1 but i wanted to hear from Britney that she is well..some of you guys even if Britney gives an interview talking about everything you would still think that she was forced to say whatever she points out..this is getting ridiculous. :4music: