#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

“my family has been going through a lot of stress and anxiety lately” @Britney 

But babygirl on TMZ and every other media under daddy, lou and larry payroll, they said it was you who were going all of this, when we saw them going fishing and posting all smiles for the gram we couldn't have guessed.

If there going under too much stress and anxiety surely they can also go into a facility cool like yours or may be they need a c-ship to protect them from the "trolls"

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Coopy said:

BreatheHeavy = online empire ? :bedtime::cuteidk:

gurl please enter reality.. the shade room is more successful.. and they are looked at as the trash of the internet :akii:

yes sweetie an online empire that millions of pop culture and diehard Britney fans know about. not to mention, the most consistent and popular Britney forum in history. literally no ones forcing you to be here so what’s the point of being a lowlife hater if you hate breatheheavy so much? imo, move the **** on, get on with your life and stop being a hypocrite. this ain’t 2014 anymo’.  :akii:

btw @breatheheavy i should get a portion of your revenue or summn for  defending you and clocking the haters, js. :urite:

13 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

I thought about it... and that theory running around in your brain sounds stupid... like you’re trying to prove it to yourself that’s why it doesn’t even sound coherent... her whole face looks different not just the makeup... how do you explain the cheery video and then serious caption them? 

I'm tired to explain! And at th3 end of the day even your theory dont make any sense! Britney have access on ber instagram at least before enter to the facility (now we are not sure if she has or not) so even if she didnt wright it herself when she will be out she will see it..lol :surething:

I don't see how it makes sense for Britney's team to make or allow Britney to film a video defending her family during her break from the mental health facility. They have every opportunity in the world to defend themselves but they're such cowards, they make Britney do it. Yes, it's wrong for people to be harassing them when they don't know what they're talking about but they'll live. They got all the money in the world, they can literally shut off social media, and live their lives if it's so bad. Do whatever it takes so Britney doesn't have to make a video just so they don't get mean comments on f**king Instagram. Instagram is not a human right, just log the **** off. 

• Like 6
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

yes sweetie an online empire that millions of pop culture and diehard Britney fans know about. not to mention, the most consistent and popular Britney forum in history. literally no ones forcing you to be here so what’s the point of being a lowlife hater if you hate breatheheavy so much? imo, move the **** on, get on with your life and stop being a hypocrite.  :akii:

I care about B and have come here since 2006 (signed up in 08) to catch up on current news.. there has been sooooo much corruption along the way and depressing changes that come with .. life I guess.. keep coming at me with your jabs and whatever telling me to do whatever u say but I’m ME and I have freedom of text and speech and can post what I want.. who do u think u are exactly? Ur comedic. But honestly I don’t have the time so reply please and let your reply die in this trash of a thread. 

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

I'm tired to explain! And at th3 end of the day even your theory dont make any sense! Britney have access on ber instagram at least before enter to the facility (now we are not sure if she has or not) so even if she didnt wright it herself when she will be out she will see it..lol :surething:

If you are aware of the possibility that she doesn’t even have ACCESS to Instagram then how is this your confirmation she’s alright?? That would mean she didn’t even post... when she gets out she will see what? A post that she didn’t make? You sound dumb and don’t even make sense 

1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

If you are aware of the possibility that she doesn’t even have ACCESS to Instagram then how is this your confirmation she’s alright?? That would mean she didn’t even post... when she gets out she will see what? A post that she didn’t make? You sound dumb and don’t even make sense 

Sure

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AlfredIslas said:

I don't see how it makes sense for Britney's team to make or allow Britney to film a video defending her family during her break from the mental health facility. They have every opportunity in the world to defend themselves but they're such cowards, they make Britney do it. Yes, it's wrong for people to be harassing them when they don't know what they're talking about but they'll live. They got all the money in the world, they can literally shut off social media, and live their lives if it's so bad. Do whatever it takes so Britney doesn't have to make a video just so they don't get mean comments on f**king Instagram. Instagram is not a human right, just log the **** off. 

girl what? If there’s anyone that needed to settle the rumors and tell the fans to calm the **** down through video format, it’s Britney herself. if it was Larry or anyone else, we would have had people throwing even more fits. Fans are just doing the utter most, as always, and trying to overdramatize everything when in reality, Britney is just trying to tell you all to shut the **** up, stop harrassing her family/entourage and move on with your lives. It ain’t that f**king deep. 

6 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm going to have to stop you right there. Your comment comes off super negative. BH members/readers mean the world to me. I'm venturing into subscriptions territory because ad revenue is on the decline for everyone AND it's a step in the right direction towards offering more original content and expanding. No one cares about breaking news - it's readily available everywhere. I promise you other sites will follow suit in the future. And if I wanted to do ****, then I would. But I would rather follow my passion.

Love always, Jack

Will mobile be better on RX tho plz

1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm going to have to stop you right there. Your comment comes off super negative. BH members/readers mean the world to me. I'm venturing into subscriptions territory because ad revenue is on the decline for everyone AND it's a step in the right direction towards offering more original content and expanding. No one cares about breaking news - it's readily available everywhere. I promise you other sites will follow suit in the future. And if I wanted to do ****, then I would. But I would rather follow my passion.

Love always, Jack

:orangu:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Coopy said:

I care about B and have come here since 2006 (signed up in 08) to catch up on current news.. there has been sooooo much corruption along the way and depressing changes that come with .. life I guess.. keep coming at me with your jabs and whatever telling me to do whatever u say but I’m ME and I have freedom of text and speech and can post what I want.. who do u think u are exactly? Ur comedic. But honestly I don’t have the time so reply please and let your reply die in this trash of a thread. 

Um bye. Jordan just scalped you. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Love always, Jack

Trash :brityawning: