#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, aspireone said:

Yeah people, let's definitely ignore all these signs that shady things are happening, and let's trust her team that have in the past lied.. Trust the System y'all!

Shame on all of y'all complicit *****. Y'all are being the most milquetoast Radical Centrists ever.

Are you that desperate in wanting to leecch off of Britney being in a conservatorship?

The system y'all! We get it, you're a Trumper. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

You don’t know anything about her either. So YOU can shut the **** up too.

I never said I did, and I didn't tell you shut the eff up. 
Have fun getting into the conspiracy theory about the conservatorship with your fellow Trumpers! Britney's post is FAKE NEWS! 

• Like 1
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, Shaned said:

@breatheheavy I found one of yours with the jordanmillerbitch tag. But idk how to post pics in here. @PokemonSpears I somehow found one of yours too looking for mine. I think they have some weird agorithm turned on 

I posted that one not that long ago. The @breatheheavycom account I think they deleted. Which I am sure would've had at least a 100 likes so it'd be near the top. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Happy to see the instagram post and hearing that she's Ok but i have a big big question : Is this normal that one person goes from physically bloated when we saw her leaving the hotel to that skinny?????? I mean what the hell is she taking? :wontcry:

She was probably bawling her eyes out which made her face puffy. I guess it went away by the time she recorded that video

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

Y'all are embarrassing for thirsting over Jordan in a thread that's about Britney's mental health issues and possible violations on her human rights. 

Girl gotta keep it light when dealing w darkness. I am as worried about Britney as the next gay but like, get off that high horse mama

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

can you add this one

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0515spearspdf.pdf 15th may 2009 , very important that's where we can see how much money they make with the c-ship 

and this one

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Britney-spears-conservator-dad-jamie-louisiana-property-docs.pdf 

Jamie and Andrew wanting the green light from court to let Jamie a property owned by Britney in Louisiana .

A conservator buying a property from the conservatee is always interesting...

Quoting to find this post easy :)

I've been quiet for the past couple of days, but jeez these things have indeed really gotten under control... 

Can you all just leave her the **** alone? Are you guys that bored and need to come up with conspiracy theories to give your shitty lives a purpose?! 

It's really stupid what some of you are doing without knowing anything, basically. Nobody knows anything! So stop with these shitty "free Britney", "she's held against her will", "she's forced to do things" Bla Bla. I mean it's disgusting that you even twist her own words in that video and you think she was forced to say that.

It's her personal life, her family problems and really nobody else's f**king business.