#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Don’t be distracted by a 31 year old man who feels the need to expose his *** and many other “strange” videos .. keep fighting ! To the people who care deeply about this and about Britney don’t get easily distracted by any of these videos or statements made. We all know the truth. Keep fighting!!

• Like 1
#Brunetteney">
3 minutes ago, #Brunetteney said:

I didn’t even know all that happened...it’s like survival of the fittest with these Britney sites...if you think about it, exhell is really the only survivor out of all those old websites like worldofbritney and the one your talking about. :ineedthetruth:

Many Britney sites closed down. Really sad but media.ru will be our champion more than ever 

• Like 4
Just now, Summer-Son said:

I've been quiet for the past couple of days, but jeez these things have indeed really gotten under control... 

Can you all just leave her the **** alone? Are you guys that bored and need to come up with conspiracy theories to give your shitty lives a purpose?! 

It's really stupid what some of you are doing without knowing anything, basically. Nobody knows anything! So stop with these shitty "free Britney", "she's held against her will", "she's forced to do things" Bla Bla. I mean it's disgusting that you even twist her own words in that video and you think she was forced to say that.

Girl your about to get attacked delete this 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

I've been quiet for the past couple of days, but jeez these things have indeed really gotten under control... 

Can you all just leave her the **** alone? Are you guys that bored and need to come up with conspiracy theories to give your shitty lives a purpose?! 

It's really stupid what some of you are doing without knowing anything, basically. Nobody knows anything! So stop with these shitty "free Britney", "she's held against her will", "she's forced to do things" Bla Bla. I mean it's disgusting that you even twist her own words in that video and you think she was forced to say that.

It's her personal life, her family problems and really nobody else's f**king business. 

you really came to the wrong place eek:byetina:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Coopy said:

Don’t be distracted by a 31 year old man who feels the need to expose his *** and many other “strange” videos .. keep fighting ! To the people who care deeply about this and about Britney don’t get easily distracted by any of these videos or statements made. We all know the truth. Keep fighting!!

What truth do you know? Do you have any real evidence of anything ? LOL

1 minute ago, Coopy said:

Um not when his 31 y/o *** is the finest piece of meat I’ve ever seen on a man. @breatheheavy, when’s that onlyfans coming out sis?:urite:

And on a side note, you need to loosen the **** up with your bitter ageist ***.  :urite:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

You don’t even find it odd that she looks completely different from how she looked YESTERDAY 

She cannot look the same every day. We are talking about Britney after all.Maybe the photos from yesterday were taken early in the morning and Britney didnt do anything like put make up on etc. And if some comments are deleted that doesnt mean they delete them because they have something to hide..they know that this thing goes too far already the last thing they care about are some comments.if they delete 100 comments or 1000 it will change nothing..so maybe Britney delete them. Do you even think about that? :whitneyshade:

18 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

You don’t even find it odd that she looks completely different from how she looked YESTERDAY 

I dont  believe the video or post one bit, BUT we do know and have always said Britney is the queen of looking totally different each and every time we see her. Her hair, face, *****, body..

The video is still BS from her team.

• Like 1