#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

27 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

YAS! Here we go. Now we're getting organized. This is what I'm taking about.

can you add this one

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0515spearspdf.pdf 15th may 2009 , very important that's where we can see how much money they make with the c-ship 

and this one

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Britney-spears-conservator-dad-jamie-louisiana-property-docs.pdf 

Jamie and Andrew wanting the green light from court to let Jamie to buy a property owned by Britney in Louisiana .

A conservator buying a property from the conservatee is always interesting...

• Like 3
Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

The comments down her post are nearly 50.000 ofcource its difficult to find your comment..you cannot be sure that is got deleted..personally as i said i was into this since day 1 but i wanted to hear from Britney that she is well..some of you guys even if Britney gives an interview talking about everything you would still think that she was forced to say whatever she points out..this is getting ridiculous. :4music:

I just wanted to make sure I was not crazy. I posted the comment, my cousin liked it so i could get the notification on my alerts on IG, and then not even a minute or two later the notification was gone and no longer in my alerts. They deleted it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Stevenroro said:

I just wanted to make sure I was not crazy. I posted the comment, my cousin liked it so i could get the notification on my alerts on IG, and then not even a minute or two later the notification was gone and no longer in my alerts. They deleted it.

Hmm ok ok i'm buying this. You know what i really dont know what to beliwvw anymore..personally i dont feel well to continue with that when Britney spoke about it, it's not my business anymore. Hope everything will end well for her..she seemed fine to me in the video and when she talk about the movement her eyes was like '***** please'.

6 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

The comments down her post are nearly 50.000 ofcource its difficult to find your comment..you cannot be sure that is got deleted..personally as i said i was into this since day 1 but i wanted to hear from Britney that she is well..some of you guys even if Britney gives an interview talking about everything you would still think that she was forced to say whatever she points out..this is getting ridiculous. :4music:

You don’t even find it odd that she looks completely different from how she looked YESTERDAY 

• Like 2