#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Your own comment should be the first comment that shows up when you go to someone’s post. If it doesn’t, it’s gone. 

I must be blocked from posting because I posted several thing over the past 20 mins and it's there and then it's gone. I'm not blocked from her page though. Wow. 

4 minutes ago, justhanging said:

This 100%. 
The people that love Britney the person have shown us through social media they're supporting the Free Britney movement (Lynne and Brit's friends). We need to keep the momentum up and keep fighting B Army!

We need to inform the media circus of the manipulation going on with Team B and their ever changing narrative. This may be our only time we can finally FREE BRITNEY FROM THE CONSERVATORSHIP

This is it. It’s now or never, this is our big chance to help her as best as we can. Before they shut #FreeBritney/Fans up for good and she’s trapped for life. 

• Like 6
Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

Ok guys we need to shut the **** up now..we got what we want the most. Britney speak so lets stop..she even clarify the emails that we saw..so if we continue now it will be seem like we are indeed crazy and paranoic an that we want just to create problems for her..lets stop it

No :umok:

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Ok guys we need to shut the **** up now..we got what we want the most. Britney speak so lets stop..she even clarify the emails that we saw..so if we continue now it will be seem like we are indeed crazy and paranoic an that we want just to create problems for her..lets stop it

Girl you switch sides so quickly 

5 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

All they did wasa redirect the hate to sam.. which is bad he was suicidal at one point according to court documents.. cuz of fans bashing him down.. no one deserves that. he may have done stuff in 2007.. but all hes done now is maybe try to help her and even if he hasent.. its just not on.

Honestly if all this turns out to be what it is, I think them acknowledging the emails, despite who wrote them, and they had actual replies from Lou Taylor in them (iirc) is a bit of a linchpin to this whole situation.

• Like 5