#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I watched the TMZ Live video.

First, is Harvey telling the truth? Notice how he gives Charles that look ? as to say “come on back me up” as he’s talking about this, Charles played along of course. It’s sketchy and suspicious why no one (publicly) knows what it is she has. Yes it’s a private matter but with other celebs it always comes out as to what they’re dealing with. Strange how with Britney there remains this vagueness surrounding her condition. 

Second. No credible doctor EVER prescribes a patient medication unless they first determine a diagnosis, especially antipsychotic meds that’s meant to treat bipolar disorder. You don’t write a RX for that unless you’re sure it’s right for the patient. That’s medical malpractice!! Britney has been in a cship with medical care for 11 years. Surely her doctor has figured out exactly what is going on with her.  How can they not be sure she’s bipolar but pump her full of those meds?? WTF! The doctors are on the take too, they’re paid off. That’s the only reason any of this makes sense unless Harvey is lying.

I agree. 

I watched the full tmz live clip, and to me it seemed like him saying "oh and she's never been formally diagnosed" was him covering his *** so he doesn't get hit with legal stuff. Because right before that he talks about how a lot of people have heard she has bipolar and that that's what he's heard too. And then he randomly adds the bit that's being circulated. To me, it seemed like he started back-tracking a bit because he realized he may have said too much.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:
  • Does anyone remember the south park episode of britney spears . Rings too true to home.:decisions:

Distraught over the media's nonstop coverage of her, Britney Spears attempts to commit suicide, but survives despite blowing the top half of her head off. Disgusted by this treatment of her, the boys attempt to help, only to learn the secret behind the media's cruel scrutiny of celebrities.

:ehno:

• Like 1

This is going to be an embarrassing flop :madonna:

The media still thinks you’re saying “free Britney” as in, free her from the treatment facility where she’s getting help... which is going to make y’all look crazy.

They aren’t focused on the conservatorship. Use a better hashtag next time.

TMZ clearly wont show up :ricackle:

25 minutes ago, Aang said:

lol no it's not girl you have to poop once or twice a day. I poop like once or twice a week. And I mean I'm not fat, but I can afford to lose a couple pounds (especially in gay world...I'm basically obese in gay world.)

Oh okay. I used to be like that when I was skinny af but now I have a belly and go to the bathroom like every day. My metabolism was much better back then so I guess I didn’t need to go to the bathroom as much.

2 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

are you for real??????? you put a lot of passion to defend him, you are not so passionate about Britney's situation and you react like this cause somebody in here talk about the jeep that papa spears is driving,in addition with that you make a connection that he is running the empire of Britney for 11 years that's why he can enjoy the fruits of his actions huh?..hmmm it becomes suspicious:grimace: 

ok, can somebody in here please explain this to me cause i don't understand it..exhalers please help me! what do you think for the above:ohi: 

Is that jamie abusive spears?

• Like 2

I have mixed feeling towards him. I don't think he's this magical savior but he does sound like he tried to help her in some manner. But he also sounds like a patronizing, arrogant and also controlling man towards britney. 

All i I know is that my heart is hurting for this woman. If those emails are real, all she wanted was to have control of her career. Now she has the complete opposite. I truly hope she finds happiness and control within both her personal life and her career. We need to help in any way possible 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

or 4

on the floor

Thank you for always having such perfect responses to everything. 

I live in Idaho and the only other Britney fan is a gay boy that is in a clicky group of catty gays I don’t enjoy so I’ll be there in spearit.

• Like 2